“No one to meet us and pick us up”

Destination Services
Book In Advance
More Info
US$36.74*
and up
Half Day Floating Market Group Tour
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Advise anyone to use another company as this one wasn't there to meet us in Bangkok with my luggage and young son. Had to phone UK on my mobile and then local office - eventually sent someone but 45 minutes late. Not good enough. 0/10. Use a taxi at least they are there to pick you up.

1  Thank adam j
Steve H, Manager at Destination Services, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Dear Adam. I am very sorry to learn that no one was there to meet you upon your arrival. In order for me to be able to investigate this further, could you please send all your booking and arrival details to me at shooper@destinationservices.com. I look forward to hearing from you. Steve

All reviews
"driver"
"tours"
"thailand"

Reviewed April 3, 2018

We used this company for our pickup on arrival and our return to the airport at the end of our voyage. We booked a shared van but ended up in a private car both ways. The service was always exactly on time, there was great communication from their office, and the vehicles used were clean and new. My one tip is that when we arrived, we came through the gate by door 10 at the airport and the company rep with our name on a sign was a ways down by door 6 and it took a bit of time to find him. Be sure to check both locations when you arrive so you can find the guide quickly. We would use this service again without hesitation.

Steve H, Manager at Destination Services, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our services. It is great to hear that everything met your expectations. We hope that you enjoyed your stay in Thailand, and we look forward to being of service to you again in the future. Many thanks and kind regards Steve

Reviewed March 8, 2018

We booked airport/hotel transfers in both Bangkok and Phuket with Hoppa in the UK and the service was provided by Destination Services.

On arrival in Bangkok we could not immediately locate our driver but asked and were directed to door 6 where we saw our name. After a short delay we started our journey into the city centre. Another couple shared the minibus and were dropped off first. On all other occasions we were sole users. On departure we received a text message, email and fax via the hotel confirming the pick-up time. We never encountered a problem locating our transfer.

On all occasions we were taken in a modern mini-bus, except for the transfer back to BKK when the vehicle was slightly older and smelt of tobacco. In spite of this I still maintain the five star rating because of value for money and reliability and would definitely use them again. Indeed the transfer from HKT was in a vehicle that would surely be the envy of every teenage prom queen.

On each transfer we were given an envelope with cross-selling information for local tours arranged by the same company.

Steve H, General Manager at Destination Services, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2018

Dear Philip
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our services, and we look forward to being able to help you again when you visit Thailand. Many thanks Steve

Reviewed December 3, 2017

There was a young woman named Yui at the Hotel Icon who worked with Destination Services. What an absolute delight and full of ideas and insights on what to do in Bangkok. She recommended some great restaurants as well. Thanks so much Yui for helping to make our trip so memorable.

Steve H, Manager at Destination Services, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2017

Dear Jano
Thank you very much for your feedback.
We are delighted to hear that the information provided by Yui added to the overall enjoyment of your trip to Bangkok.
Many thanks
Steve

See more reviews
Reviewed November 10, 2017

I tried their services a few days ago, the BKK picking up was fast, there were only us and another couple from Italy in the luxury 10-seat-van.
Our waiting time at BKK is less than 10 minutes.
I also got an welcome envelop, with lots of information of local activities.
I forgot my baseball hat in the Van, they tried a few times and finally delivered to my hotel (my trip is to inspect hotels, so i changed a few hotels), they are very professional and efficient.
I will use them for my clients in the future for sure.

Steve H, General Manager at Destination Services, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2017

Dear ChinaTourDotCom
Thank you very much for your feedback.
I am happy to hear that our service met your expectations and that you will be using us in the future for your guests.
It's also great to know that we managed to reunite you with your baseball cap.
Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you.
Best regards