All reviews thai language minute walk sukhumvit area small hotel hotel room cereal thong bts internet receptionist baht
Reviewed June 22, 2017

I will keep this one crisp and clear
1. This is a low profile hotel in a high profile area of Bangkok
2. I checked in on 10th June 2017, Hotel was easy to find.
3. Receptionist was professional and smiling(ignore previous posts saying negative things about receptionist)
4. I was given key card within 5 minutes of my arrival at the reception.
5.Hotel is under renovation but you will never hear any noise
6. My room was on 2nd floor and there is no lift. It is not at all an issue as stairs are not so many.
7. I was given no safety box so that was a negative.
8. Hotel room was really small but I was traveling solo so it was fine for me.
9. As I entered the room, I noticed a few mosqitoes and I informed the reception. The guy came with a spray and problem was resolved(I loved quick response).
10. Bathroom is fine but no bum gun for Indias. Just use the toilet paper.

These were the first impressions. Now following is the conclusion.

This hotel is at 10 minutes walking distance from Thong Lo BTS Station and the location is lovely, I mean it ITS LOVELY.
People running the hotel are helpful people and you would have a safe stay here.
If you are looking for bigger rooms dont go here.
If you are traveling solo then it is the best one.
I would say for this price, this is a steal and I would love to go here again.

I have no complaints, I loved it in this hotel.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed May 30, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at hotel for 8 days.
My likes are:
#Very reasonable rent per day.
#Staff always try to help you in any condition. If you could not express in thai language, and staff not get your eglish. Just write on paper they will convert on computer but solve hour matter.
#Cleaning people do their work like your own.
#Rent includes breakfast, you found many variety on your table. Coffee, tea, juice, cornflakes, milk, fruits(some may in market 300+ THB per kg), bread n butter, berad n jam.
#Small hotel but elevator is there.
#Close to daily store 7 eleven and foodland.

Dislikes:
# Only one that is distance from "thong lo" bts and sukhumvit bus stop is 10 -12 minute walk.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 17, 2017

Many things a little wrong. No safety box in room, but on wall in the room a note where they say they do not have any responsibility if something stolen (if not in safety box). Internet took one day to get in working, we said about that 3 times to reception. I think they only needed to re-start the modem. Fridge had melted and the bottom (inside) was full of water. Only one key for room. TV channels... well it is Thailand, but there was 15 channels saved in TV, only 5 worked. Breakfast: toast, tea, coffee, fruits, cereals. BUT price/quality ok, 1000 baht a night so cannot request too much?

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 30, 2017

If you're on a budget, want to stay in the Sukhumvit area close to the BTS, and you don't want to share a hostel room with other people, Nantra de Comfort should be your top choice.

Hard to imagine a better stay in a big city for the price. Basic amenities and the rooms aren't huge, but we felt very comfortable staying here 5 nights.

Excellent location in Bangkok.

Hotel has A/C.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JimW1433
Reviewed February 24, 2017 via mobile

Hotel is terrible. There is no other way I can describe it. Building is in bad state. Rooms r coffin size and badly maintained. Linen and bathroom items were in damaged conditions. Won't say much just have look at there photos. I had booked for 6 days but could even stay for 2 days. Had to just leave

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo