There are many nice restaurants and cafes in the area worth visiting!
we found the hotel extremely good value and well designed for a hotel of its size.
- The rooms are very clean and well designed and include extra features such as DVD player, bath tub and balcony
- Staff offer very good service and are very helpful and the restaurant where breakfast is served daily is quiet and serve a basic menu but is quite adequate for the price.
- Shuttle Tuk Tuk to BTS Thonglor station which is only a 5 minute walk away
- The hotel is very peaceful located at the end of a small Soi (lane) which is great and helps to create a tranquil environment
- The housekeeping staff do an amazing job in this hotel and every day you can return from the hot steamy Bangkok streets to a clean room and bathroom.
- Another bonus is air con is quiet and works very well and also plenty of water pressure and decent lighting throughout the room.
Have to give this hotel a 5 out of 5 well done Salil, we'll be back!!!More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking