1,582 results
All reviewswongwian yaifree airport pickupyogurtskytrain stationthe riverminute walklocal marketbreakfast roomtuk tukgrand palacestreet foodwat arunhotel is locatedbooked this hotelnice breakfastbudget hotelkhao san road
Reviewed March 31, 2017

It’s an excellent place to stay with great location & comfort stay in decent budget. However food is an issue, no options for vegetarians in buffet but Staff is courteous & polite. Enjoyed the stay, would definitely like to return 

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 24, 2017

I'm just going to list all the favorite points to the hotel:
1.Best availability to the sky train.
2. silent and not too crowded region of Bangkok.
3. Clean and well equipped hotel, such as hair drier .
4.Superb comfortable beds.
5.Good breakfast.
6.Not noisy at all
7.Best staff ever, especially Pam. The staff are wonderful , helpful and caring. They gave us take away sandwiches for breakfast when we had to live early in the morning before the time of breakfast, which became very handy.
All together Loft inn was very pleasant to stay and if I'm going back to Bangkok definatley going to there.

Stayed: March 2017
1  Thank Zohre S
Reviewed March 20, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is clean and has friendly staff. AC is working, water will be refilled daily with the room service. The locations is not ideal being far from good food and other amenities but close to the skytrain.

1  Thank luflo90
Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

This place is exactly what I thought it would be and more!

Pros:
1) staff - extremely nice and helpful! They showed us how to get to the tourist attractions by ourselves (when you arrive they give you a map and a card to help you get around), helped us get to and from the airport (we had them drive us but they have good directions if you want to take BTS/metro). There's also a cork board warning you about tuk tuk drivers trying to scam you.
2) breakfast- so delicious! They have a buffet with smaller items (cereal, fruit, coffee, toast, pastries & yogurt) and then you get a main breakfast from their list. I had the chicken soup with rice (tastier than it sounds).
3) close to BTS (also a 7/11 near the BTS for snacks and drinks).
4) clean rooms and water bottles everyday.

Cons (nothing I hated/couldn't live with):
1) rooms aren't sound proof so you can hear people in the hall if they are talking. This didn't happen very often and I wear ear plugs to sleep so it wasn't a big deal for me.
2) internet was a bit slow but that could have been because we were on the 3rd floor.

This place is really great for the price. I'd definitely stay here again.

2  Thank Justine K
Reviewed March 11, 2017 via mobile

We spend 3 nights at this place. Highly recomended to anyone who is looking for quiet, clean place to stay in Bangkok for reasonable price.
Skyline and mainroad to the center are strong points.
This morning by checking out my girlfriend recive a birthday cake as they find out she have birthday. We ware very pleased by the sweet surprise.
English speaking stuff helps in any kind of queastions and doubts.
Airco, safe and huge beds makes it even more attractive. Thank You!!!