I didnt expect much from the hotel. Just wanted place that was clean and somewhat quiet... didn't get any of it.
- location seemed close enough to subway
- breakfast was good (pork was the best)
- customer service was good
- bleach the showers, the mold/mildew is gross
- road noise - REALLY loud - I'm a deep sleeper and still woke up from the bus or semi that drove by and accelerated right in front of the hotel. (location is around the corner so trucks/buses shift gears right around where the hotel is)
- shower is absolutely terrible. Cold water, then a sudden blast of scorching hot water, then back to cold.
This is a budget hotel so I wasn't expecting much but the shower was very offsetting. I was happy to leave.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking