I didnt expect much from the hotel. Just wanted place that was clean and somewhat quiet... didn't get any of it.
- location seemed close enough to subway
- breakfast was good (pork was the best)
- customer service was good
- bleach the showers, the mold/mildew is gross
- road noise - REALLY loud - I'm a deep sleeper and still woke up from the bus or semi that drove by and accelerated right in front of the hotel. (location is around the corner so trucks/buses shift gears right around where the hotel is)
- shower is absolutely terrible. Cold water, then a sudden blast of scorching hot water, then back to cold.
This is a budget hotel so I wasn't expecting much but the shower was very offsetting. I was happy to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bangkok Loft Inn is the city’s newest luxurious boutique sanctuary, which is newly opened in October 25, 2009. The hotel is just a stone’s throw from the BTS Skytrain station so most of the city’s prime landmarks and the Sathorn, Silom and Sukhumvit business districts are right on your doorstep. Also, guests will enjoy easy access to all parts of the city, whether they choose to navigate by road or rail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Ctrip TA so you can book your Bangkok Loft Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bangkok Loft Hotel Bangkok