1,586 results
All reviews wongwian yai free airport pickup yogurt skytrain station the river minute walk local market breakfast room tuk tuk grand palace street food wat arun hotel is located booked this hotel nice breakfast budget hotel khao san road
Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

Was a nice stay. The receptionist ( forgot her name) is very helpful. She always has a smile on her face.
Rooms are nice. The complimentary breakfast they serve is good.
Great hotel, good value for money.
Just one thing, you guys should have a room cleaning staff 24/7. Anyway that’s a small issue.
Thanks!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 30, 2017 via mobile

Budget hotel, a bit far from main centres and not the most posh and trendy place to stay, but close enough to the MRT station.
Taxi ride from Don Muyeng airport was a nightmare because of traffic.
No food offered or in hotel room service when checked in, which was disappointing. However, staff was helpful, guided me to nearby restaurants and also gave me a map to surrounding areas. Guided about the train station too.
Stayed here a night, decent for in budget stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed November 30, 2017

Very close (3mn walking) from Wongwian Yai BTS station, to Saphan Taksin pier, ideal for visiting Gran Palace, and going everywhere in Bangkok.
The staff is extremely friendly and helpful,the breakfast is perfect, the bedrooms are clean and quite modern.
Free parking.
We do recommand this hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank florence g
Reviewed November 27, 2017

We booked two rooms and stayed for two days.. Hotel is walkable distance from BTS station.. But from Don Muang you can't use it.. not sure about swarnabhumi..

Room are spacious and clean.. wifi was good. Only problem was air conditioner.. in both rooms it took time to cool.. other than this we totally enjoyed the stay.. They also arranged a taxi for us to visit Ayuththaya (2500 baht)..

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 23, 2017

The people are great, especially Tuk. I asked her for so much help and tips she was never annoyed and helped me with a smile. The other staff are friendly too. The inn is smaller than I expected and it kind of blends in with all the adjacent shops. When I'm hungry there is the western morning breakfast (eggs, sausage, etc.) which is not bad and cheap. The continunous supply of water bottles to the room are a big help (I believe it's all free). Located right next to the BTS. I am staying 7 days so qualified for a 1 day free ticket (equivalent to 500 baht value I believe). There were a few nights where I was "lonely" but instead of visiting a seedy place hotel was cool with me inviting escorts over with no extra charge for overnight guests. Also, the street foods are literally adjacent to the hotel, but you can also order dominos pizza or mcdonalds delivered to your hotel. WIFI is a big help for coordinating everything in my trip and planning spontaneous adventures. Pretty good English from staff, as well as fellow Americans and Euros that are friendly to mingle with as well. This is in the thick of it all, I was getting really bad coughs from the pollution so just keep that in mind. Tour guide told me Thailand officially now has the worst traffic in the entire world. After my Sak Yant tattoo@Bangkok Ink (The best tattoo shop in Thailand, great English) it was around 4-5. It was just 5 miles to get back but no taxi accepted my request they frowned and mentioned the traffic which could easily turn into 2-3 hours for such a short distance. Instead I found a motorcycle taxi. Paid a lot 250 baht (expensive for moto taxi but saved the day!) but the ride was awesome zipping in an out of traffic and making great time. I tipped him a little more, he was chill, joked around with me it was like hanging out with your uncle.. It's not everybody, but 90% of thais are so warm and helpful. I'm sure western money only fuels that. Have fun! Too much to do!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo