“Best Italian restaurant you can find ”

Antonio's The Italian Experience
Ranked #135 of 12,880 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$9 - US$228
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Description: Antonio's is truly a world class restaurant!
Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to Antonio’s four times now, once on each of my trips to Bangkok in the last two years. To make things easy for you - don’t miss this place if you. The food is simply the best you can get without a doubt. The service is great. The price is right. The wine list is big enough. On a busy night, Antonio will be around and will come and say hello. If I had to open an Italian restaurant anywhere in the world, I would consult Antonio - it’s that good.
Don’t miss it! We will be back again..

Date of visit: August 2017
Antonios31, Owner at Antonio's The Italian Experience, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2018

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review on TA and for your loyalty to our restaurant over the years.

It always makes me feel very proud when i receive such kind feedback from our customers, i do appreciate your compliments made about our food and service, it really does mean a lot to us all.

We look forward to welcoming you back again on your return visit to Bangkok.

Reviewed December 25, 2017

I love this restaurant for authentic Italian food. You cannot go wrong. Every dish I have tried is authentic and tasty. I have not had every dish on the menu but I am trying to accomplish this feat this coming year.

The service is impeccable...true Italian style.

The wine list is impressive and with some searching you will find a not so expensive good red wine.

Date of visit: December 2017
Antonios31, Owner at Antonio's The Italian Experience, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2017

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you so much for your recent visit to Antonio's and for taking the time to write such a nice review on TA.

As an owner, it always makes me feel very proud and grateful when we receive such positive feedback from our customers, my staff work very hard everyday to give our guests the best experience possible, so i really do appreciate your kind compliments made about our service, its really does means a lot to us.

Until your next visit, from all of us here at Antonio's we would like to wish you and your family a very safe and prosperous New Year.

Owner/ Proprietor

Reviewed December 15, 2017 via mobile

I been there first time. I was impressed with the place and very friendly from the owner. And the food is very great. Worth it for nice dinner.

Date of visit: December 2017
Antonios31, Owner at Antonio's The Italian Experience, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2017

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your recent visit to Antonio's and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I was happy to learn that you enjoyed your evening with us and that everything was to your liking, we appreciate your kind feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

We went as a group of 5 and we were so impressed we came back again.
I had the gnocchi ricotta and spinach... FRESH FRESH FRESH ... The best I’ve ever eaten.
One of our group had the Bolognese and said it was the best he had ever eaten (Even apologies to his mother’s own)
Great value on freshest pastas we’ve had.

Together we all had the rib eye and fillet steaks on BOTH nights ...
My colleagues have eaten great steaks around the world but they have rated Antonio’s steak as #1 anywhere.
Forget other “steakhouses” go straight to Antonio’s.
If your lucky you’ll meet the man himself . Thankyou Antonio for your hospitality and I look forward to being back many times more.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your recent visit to Antonio's, and for taking the time to write such a positive review on TA.

I was so pleased to learn that you and your guests enjoyed your evening with us. Your kind complements made about our food and service were very much appreciated, its always very rewarding for us to receive such positive feedback from our customers, all we can really say is...THANK YOU!

We look forward to your return visit to our restaurant and would to extent our best wishes for this Festive Season, Merry Christmas from all of us here at Antonio's.

Reviewed November 12, 2017

The dinner I had was excellent. I started with the house specialty of porcini mushroom ravioli in black truffle sauce. All I can say is it was wonderful. Then I had the fried sole. They substituted in spinach for the regular vegetable. The fish was fresh and delicious. The place is upscale, but the atmosphere is relaxed (but do wear pants and a collar shirt). The staff was very helpful and accommodating. The prices are high for Bangkok, but cheaper than comparable restaurants in the US. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: November 2017
Antonios31, Owner at Antonio's The Italian Experience, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your recent visit to Antonio's and for taking the time to write such a positive review on TA.
As an owner, it always makes me feel very proud to receive such nice feedback from our customers, we work hard everyday to achieve the best we can for all our guests
so we thank you for acknowledging all our efforts, it really does mean a lot to us. I will certainly be sharing your kind compliments with all my hard working team.

We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back again on your return visit to the Kingdom of Thailand.