“SUPERB”
Review of Hi Residence

Hi Residence
Ranked #703 of 896 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 27 February 2017

My trip was awesome because of of my stay.

While checking reviews as always like i do when travelling. I found it too impressive for some reviews though we cannot argue that some people have some bad days. I was so lucky with my partner to choose this and the service was amazing. Clean room, organize decoration and take note, "i was upgraded for FREE and hotel handle it so well. Location was reasonably okay the fact the Central Shopping mall was about 10 mins walk. Not bad at all. And oh MRT is also right on one step. Meaning you can enjoy your journey all out BANGKOK. Staff are nice though English language is a bit challenge. Over all impact is great and if i would ask again do i recommend and be back to this hotel, "YES and YES i will". After all. Thailand is amazing and a lot of things to do adventure and get in touch with THAI culture.

Expect my return soon.

Room Tip: Take the Cornier Suite.. Amazing
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank john n
Management response:Responded 13 March 2017

Dear John n,

Warm greetings from Hi Residence Bangkok.

Thank you for your recent stay with us and we hope you have a pleasant journey to your next destination. We trust you had a comfortable journey. Thank you for making Hi Residence Bangkok your home and base while staying in the “City of Smiles”

As a valued guest, we thank you for your kind feedback and recommend the hotel to other traveler with the good comment in regards to our service and we are grad to hear that your stayed was very made you feel comfortable and meet your expectation. We shall be sure to continuing to keep the standard for our service and meet to our valued guest expectation.

We look forward to extending a very warm welcome you back in the future.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 30 January 2017

reservation was very nice is special rate promotion and very excellent front service this room very clean and has perfume in this room
near the hotel have a lot of market and shopping mall walk distance about 10 minutes

Room Tip: junior connor suite
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 2 February 2017

Dear Micky243,

Warm greetings from Hi Residence Bangkok.

As a valued guest, we thank you for your kind feedback and recommend the hotel to other traveler with the good comment in regards to our service. We shall be sure to continuing to keep the standard for our service and meet to our valued guest expectation.

The entire team wishes you a safe onward journey and we look forward to extending a very warm welcome back next time.

With warmest regards,

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

I will rate this hotel of 1 out of 5. I book this hotel after reading good reviews about the hotel.Personally theres nothing good about it.
Let me get started the first day i checked in the hotel. We booked for a Suite room with a living room a bed room and a large bathroom.

Taxi driver - Doesnt know the location of the hotel address. He stopped to ask other people where the address was. ( We have been taking taxi throughout our stays with Hi Residence and all of tye taxi drivers have no clue where the address was)
Hotel location is not near to any shopping centre
clearly it is far away from town. About 20 minutes from the airport. And 20 minutes from Siam Paragon or Emporium shopping centre.

Hotel reception - As we entered the hotel to check in. A lady and a man was acceptable welcoming us. In fact she was the only one who was kind during our stay.

Room - We were given a room on the level floor 703. I was quite dissapointed about the hotel. It was not the same impression as i have when i saw the pictures and reviews from the other guests. Maybe the standard that i have for a hotel differs from other guests. I have worked in a 4 and 5 star hotel for many years. This hotel will rate as a 2 star hotel.
When i entered the room. I felt spooky and tingling feeling. Rooms are dark although we switched on all of the lights.
The bed was so terrible. It was so hard. We did not complain as there is so much to complain about and staffs do not speak English that much.

Restaurant - When we get to the room. We felt so hungry. We decided to eat. Service was bad . But the were polite. I ordered the menu but i have to repeat many times to tell them i am not able to eat pork or ham. Still they dont understand. I was standing at the cashier for 10 minutes and she was doing manually her bills .
I was so frustrated i told them to send the food to the room.
I ordered rice too..but it never came up. I called thrice and it was sent 10 minutes later.
Food was okay. As we are so hungry.

Internet - The connection was so poor. I have to walk all around the room to find a spot. Living room had the strongest connection. Wifi was bad in the room and the bathroom.
The reception never told us that internet password is valid for 24 hours. I called to the reception at 5 am as i have to check on my flight ticket. It was the most impolite and rudest conversation i had with a hotel staff. I called to ask for a internet password as it is included in the room rate. The man at the reception on the 2nd January 5am spoke to me " Faster faster.im busy".And he gave me the internet code. I asked him to give me through the phone. He told me.to come down at 5 am to the reception to just give me the internet password. I didnt bother to argue knowing they couldnt speak English that well. Being a frontline that is so rude to speak to a paying hotel.

Breakfast - You dont get many choice here. But hotel staff at tue hreakfast room is kind unlike the reception.
Food was bad. I only ate the cereal and chicken noodle. The condiments of the chicken noodle was full of ants. So clearly the hotel does not practice good hygiene.

Overall- I do not like this hotel at all. It was a terrible mistake booking it. Will i come back ? Not at all.
Terrible hotel i have stayed in with uncomfortable bed hard as rock and poor service.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Liana L
Management response:Responded 8 January 2017

Dear Liana L,

Warm greetings from Hi Residence Bangkok.

First of all, please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience occurred regarding for your recent stay with us. Please rest assured that we will take the necessary actions to ensure the complete satisfaction of all our guests. And we also have communicate among the team to more attentive and will ensure that we will do the best to ensure all guest's satisfaction.

It is with much regret to learn that parts of pre-arrival for your stay didn't live up to your expectations and I hasten to apologize once again for the inconvenience and unsatisfactory experience during your stay.

We will share your comment to our Management Team and we will surely use your comments as part of our training tool to improve on our service standards.

My team and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Hi Residence Bangkok again soon.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

This hotel is very nice room and nice restaurant. The food is a good taste. Moreover, I like about the service of staff. They are good service when I stayed here. Hi residence is near MRT rama 9. It's easy to go there. If I have a chance, I will stay here again.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Khun Vacharin T,

Warm greetings from Hi Residence Bangkok.

As a valued guest, your feedback is important and we would certainly like to hear your comments and ideas regarding your overall experience during your stay. We would encourage you to participate as it is only through feedback that we are able to continually monitor and improve the quality of our product and standard of services provided.

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

The hotel is nice in most aspects. Room is clean & elegant, bathroom is nice and water pressure is good.

MRT is about 10-15 mins away, it's a bit far to my liking and got to cross a busy road, however it is still walkable.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Warrenchin,

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Nice hotel in good location near Victory Monument with special rate for Thai Resident.

Lunchoen Thai buffet at TwoGether, 2nd Floor only 89 Baht with seasonal fruits and also have ice cream (additional from the buffet line)

Have a small swimming pool and fitness.

Spend the night at Top 10, a good restaurant with 360♡ panorama view of Bangkok at Night.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Fon Y

Dear Mrs. Sutharinee TS,

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Rooms are very nicely done and very spacious. We got upgraded to a suite with a view of the city scrapers and expressway and we just loved it. Location of the hotel is ok. Took us about 45 mins to reach from don mueng airport. Nearest MRT is at phra ram 9 and is about a km from the hotel. Metered cabs were also easily accessible from the hotel front.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
NUNOVICHAYUTHYODHIN, General Manager at Hi Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2016

Dear Sourav D,

Greetings from Hi Residence Bangkok!

Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed feedback following your recent visit to our hotel. I certainly appreciate the time you spent to highlight you had a pleasant stay with us and I am also delighted that you liked the quality of our hotel room.

Thank you once again and the Team and I are looking forward to welcome you again at Hi Residence Bangkok in the nearest future.

Yours sincerely,