All reviews rooftop restaurant central plaza rama shopping mall mrt station busy road living room ground floor small pool staying at this hotel recommend this hotel hotel room street food room service location rama9 facilities baht
Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

The hotel rooms offers the kitchenette and small area to eat on a little table for two. Unlike some other hotels that offer this kind of setup, for around $ 80 to 100 there is no addition place to sit, like a sofa area... However, didn't spend to much time in the room other than sleeping anyway. The hotel's golf cart will ferry you to the end of the street and place you within walking distance to Terminal 21 mall and the BTS Sky train at Asok station. Once on the Sukhumvit the action is endless.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

Excellent hotel with all amenities. Breakfast restaurant on ground floor as well as roof top Restaurant for dinner. We had a suite on the top floor with amazing views. Reasonably priced. 10min tuk-tuk ride to the CBD and best shopping areas. Hi Residence only disadvantage is the reception staff speak very little English otherwise I highly recommend.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed March 11, 2017 via mobile

The location is quite inconvenient with the overpass in front. The furnitures remind to a hostel, no toothbrush, no toothpaste, no minibar...
Breakfast was horrible, there were only few kind of food. Strictly speaking, there were nothing to eat.
I'm not sure that because I was in a group from a Vietnam Travel Agency with maybe 40 people, so they treated me differently from other guests. No respect.
On the day we checked out ( 27th of Mar), at 7:40 am, a male receptionist called to my room 4 times every 5 mins. My roommate spoke English that we are packing and going down soon. But he still kept calling. I asked him why he called so many times. He answered me" I don't know, ask your tourguide. He said check out time is 7:30". The way he answer customer definitely is not right way of a hotelier. And he needs to improve his hospitality skill.

Next, you have to pay for wifi( 100 bath for 24 hours). For me, this is really a convenience in a city tourism like Bangkok

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

Perfect Room :)
Good service and vary clean room romantic room including baht but our room was a little bit problem about water not so hot at shower.
ห้องพักกว้าง และสะอาด พนักงานบริการแบบมืออาชีพ คุ้มค่ากับราคาค่ะ

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Saithip K
Management response:Responded March 14, 2017

Dear Khun Saithip K,

Warm greetings from Hi Residence Bangkok.

As a valued guest, we thank you for your kind feedback and recommend the hotel to other traveler with the good comment in regards to our service. Moreover, we have share your feedback to our management team for acknowledgement in regards to the problem of water pressure. Our engineering have checked and fixed it done as you mentioned. We do apologize for any inconvenience it caused to you during this stayed.

The entire team wishes you a safe onward journey and we look forward to extending a very warm welcome back next time.

With warmest regards,

Tasin Pimsen (Benz)
Front Office Manager

Reviewed February 27, 2017

My trip was awesome because of of my stay.

While checking reviews as always like i do when travelling. I found it too impressive for some reviews though we cannot argue that some people have some bad days. I was so lucky with my partner to choose this and the service was amazing. Clean room, organize decoration and take note, "i was upgraded for FREE and hotel handle it so well. Location was reasonably okay the fact the Central Shopping mall was about 10 mins walk. Not bad at all. And oh MRT is also right on one step. Meaning you can enjoy your journey all out BANGKOK. Staff are nice though English language is a bit challenge. Over all impact is great and if i would ask again do i recommend and be back to this hotel, "YES and YES i will". After all. Thailand is amazing and a lot of things to do adventure and get in touch with THAI culture.

Expect my return soon.

Room Tip: Take the Cornier Suite.. Amazing
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank john n
Management response:Responded March 13, 2017

Dear John n,

Warm greetings from Hi Residence Bangkok.

Thank you for your recent stay with us and we hope you have a pleasant journey to your next destination. We trust you had a comfortable journey. Thank you for making Hi Residence Bangkok your home and base while staying in the “City of Smiles”

As a valued guest, we thank you for your kind feedback and recommend the hotel to other traveler with the good comment in regards to our service and we are grad to hear that your stayed was very made you feel comfortable and meet your expectation. We shall be sure to continuing to keep the standard for our service and meet to our valued guest expectation.

We look forward to extending a very warm welcome you back in the future.

Warmest regards,