All reviewsrooftop restaurantcentral plaza ramashopping mallmrt stationnice hotelbusy roadliving roomground floorsmall poolstaying at this hotelrecommend this hotelhotel roomstreet foodwithin walking distanceroom servicelocationrama9
Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

This is the 3 rd time I have stay here in the past 2 years. Big and clean rooms with great service staff. Greet little restaurant in the roof and awesome buffet breakfast. The rooms are massive with a lounge room and I dinning table so you can grab some street food and stay in for the night. Don't miss out.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

The hotel rooms offers the kitchenette and small area to eat on a little table for two. Unlike some other hotels that offer this kind of setup, for around $ 80 to 100 there is no addition place to sit, like a sofa area... However, didn't spend to much time in the room other than sleeping anyway. The hotel's golf cart will ferry you to the end of the street and place you within walking distance to Terminal 21 mall and the BTS Sky train at Asok station. Once on the Sukhumvit the action is endless.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

Excellent hotel with all amenities. Breakfast restaurant on ground floor as well as roof top Restaurant for dinner. We had a suite on the top floor with amazing views. Reasonably priced. 10min tuk-tuk ride to the CBD and best shopping areas. Hi Residence only disadvantage is the reception staff speak very little English otherwise I highly recommend.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed March 11, 2017 via mobile

The location is quite inconvenient with the overpass in front. The furnitures remind to a hostel, no toothbrush, no toothpaste, no minibar...
Breakfast was horrible, there were only few kind of food. Strictly speaking, there were nothing to eat.
I'm not sure that because I was in a group from a Vietnam Travel Agency with maybe 40 people, so they treated me differently from other guests. No respect.
On the day we checked out ( 27th of Mar), at 7:40 am, a male receptionist called to my room 4 times every 5 mins. My roommate spoke English that we are packing and going down soon. But he still kept calling. I asked him why he called so many times. He answered me" I don't know, ask your tourguide. He said check out time is 7:30". The way he answer customer definitely is not right way of a hotelier. And he needs to improve his hospitality skill.

Next, you have to pay for wifi( 100 bath for 24 hours). For me, this is really a convenience in a city tourism like Bangkok

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

Perfect Room :)
Good service and vary clean room romantic room including baht but our room was a little bit problem about water not so hot at shower.
ห้องพักกว้าง และสะอาด พนักงานบริการแบบมืออาชีพ คุ้มค่ากับราคาค่ะ

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Saithip K
Management response:Responded March 14, 2017

Dear Khun Saithip K,

Warm greetings from Hi Residence Bangkok.

Thank you for your recent stay with us and we hope you have a pleasant journey to your next destination. We trust you had a comfortable journey.

As a valued guest, we thank you for your kind feedback and recommend the hotel to other traveler with the good comment in regards to our service. Moreover, we have share your feedback to our management team for acknowledgement in regards to the problem of water pressure. Our engineering have checked and fixed it done as you mentioned. We do apologize for any inconvenience it caused to you during this stayed.

The entire team wishes you a safe onward journey and we look forward to extending a very warm welcome back next time.

With warmest regards,