See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 23, 2016

I booked here knowing full well its a bit further out of town... exactly what I needed, away from the chaos of down town BKK. Its 15 mins by taxi to Chatuchak market, Central Lad Prao, 1.5km walk to the BTS. 7/11 opposite. Manager very friendly and was on hand to greet me when I arrived around 8pm. I needed an early check out (5am) and the security guard was given my details and assisted with getting a taxi and returning my 1000b deposit. Very comfortable stay. would stay again

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed March 15, 2015

We only stayed here one night. It is about 2 km from Bang Sue subway station. The residence itself would be an ideal stay for longer term guests with requirements for bedrooms etc. It has a small pool and great security into the hotel and elevators only by pass keys. The residence is very clean and comfortable. There are no real restaurants near by, but 7-11 across the road. you can take taxi or moto to subway for 50 baht or less. The staff was helpful but not like hotel with desk clerk always there. there is also security guard and parking in rear. The room has a list of places you can order delivered food for all guests needs from McDs to just about anything on speed dial. It is not a real service area and maybe 1 km to 2 km away there may be more options, but the Bang Sue station can take you anywhere in Bangkok so no need to worry about getting to where you want.

Room Tip: This residence has long term rtes that are reasonable and it is clean and safe for someone looking to stay longer in Bangkok.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank tws4nr
Reviewed January 24, 2015 via mobile

I must say, I'm glad I chose Bangkok Apartments. Sure it's 1.2 km to Saphan Kwai BTS station but you can catch a motorbike there for 20 - 30 baht or just walk and enjoy the plethora of delicious street food carts and shops along the way. I'm staying alone so the dedicated 24 hour security guard, video cameras at every corner and scan access to common areas make it a safe and secure space. All the staff here have been exceptional and accommodating even before I reached Thailand via efficient emails.

I asked for a park facing room so my view is nice and green. Room is modern and clean.

There's free parking underneath the building, a bank next door and a 7/11 across the road. Great pool but unheated. Coin laundry. Gym.

All in all, a five star experience at a three star apartment. Very happy. €

Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank 193CXE
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Arrived sunday evening late, manager was on hand immediately. Great little pool and gym. Staff are amazingly well mannered and helpful. Night security guys deserve a medal for the help they gave me too. There's a 7-11 almost directly opposite the hotel that kept me in water, fags, various juicesetc and plenty of iced tea. Easy walk or tuktuk ride to Big G supermarket.taxi, tuktuk or bus to virtually anywhere in the city cheap as chips. There IS a bar close by and what appears to be a"house of ill repute" less than 100 metres away, but I had no issues with noise. In fact a couple of "young ladies" often accosted me, but only wanted to practice their english, (they had seen my fiancée several times)
Top notch service at a more than reasonable price. Many thanks to all. I will definitely be using Bangkok Living on Pradipat Rd in the future.

Room Tip: If you want a room with a view, look elsewhere.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank chippie130
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Stayed in Bangkok Living twice this year, in Jan and Nov 2013. Like this place for its cleanliness, security and quietness, away from the bustling city crowds and noise. YET, it is accessible and relatively near to most of the major tourist attraction via a taxi (to Pratunam 20mins, Siam Paragon 30mins, Chatuchak market 5mins, Silom 20mins), all these destinations cost less than 100 baht for taxi fare.

It takes abt 30-40mins to travel from Suvarnhabumi Airport via taxi (480 baht inc toll and airport surcharges).

Excellent Wifi, though each account is only accesible thru 1 device, need to ask the reception for another password. The only down-side is that housekeeping for room cleaning is available only on Tues and Fridays. But I would definitely stay here again for all my future Bkk trips.

• Stayed: November 2013