All reviews balcony room road facing sala daeng air conditioning quiet hotel small balcony chiang mai busy area taxi driver night market street food no hot water stayed nights checking in silom lek skytrain
Reviewed February 24, 2016

This hotel was a great escape from the busy streets of Bangkok. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable and it was in a great location, near several Thai massage businesses and night markets. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Bangkok.

Stayed: February 2016
Reviewed February 24, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stayed for one night at the Lullaby Inn Silom earlier this month and we found the hotel to be great. It was clean and we were given a complimentary upgrade to an executive balcony room, which was incredibly spacious. The front desk staff were helpful and they allowed us a late check out at no extra charge.

The hotel is in a great location and is walking distance to the Chong Nonsi BTS station, a large night market, and the bar/party district.

I would definitely recommend the Lullaby Inn to other travelers. If you decide to stay there, check out Silom Thai Cooking School, which is located near the hotel. We had a great time cooking with them!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 23, 2016

We stayed two nights at the Lullaby Inn on our last stop in Thailand before flying home. The room was clean and very comfortable with excellent air conditioning, this place seemed like paradise after island hopping! The staff were always very lovely and helpful and arranged for our taxi transfer to the airport which was great.
The location is right near the MK (skylink) which connects you to the rest of Bangkok in no time. Would definitely stay here again

Stayed: January 2016
Reviewed February 18, 2016 via mobile

I was traveling through Thailand with family for three weeks before heading to Bangkok by myself for a few days in the city. After staying at various different beach apartments, resorts, etc I didn't know what to expect from my time or accommodations in Bangkok. However, this place proved be an awesome place to stay.

It is totally worth what you spend (which is not very much..) I had a room without a window which was not a big deal. The room was large, very clean, had a big and really comfortable bed, a nice bathroom, great wifi, a flatscreen tv (only one channel in English ha!), a mini fridge with free water, and a safe. The room was very quiet which was nice to come home to considering it is so lively right when you step outside. Anyways, the room itself would have been worth it.

But, the service and location really hit it out of the park. The staff there was incredible. So friendly, helpful, and know exactly who you are when you come and go. I felt really safe staying there. The neighborhood is great. Feels local yet a lot of foreigners around the area as well. There are many food options in short walking distance, a lot of other nearby hotels to meet people, easy to catch a tuk tuk or cab, and an honest five minute walk to the metro. I was leaving late at night for the airport and they watched my bag all day after I checked out as well.

All around great experience and would recommend to anyone visiting Bangkok!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed January 22, 2016 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed here for our first 3 nights in Thailand and had an amazing time. Staff was so, so friendly and very helpful. Quiet rooms, big bed, and of course A/C ;) .... They have lots of tours you can book with them for a very reasonable price. The location is great, lots of great places to eat and the night market is just around the corner. If you are planning to stay in BKK definitely check this place out, you will not be disappointed! :)

Happy travels!