“Cocktail Very Good & Bartender very friendly ”

Hyde & Seek Gastro Bar
Ranked #539 of 12,310 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

Cocktail Very Good & Bartender very friendly Food special very delicious service staff so friendly. I come back next time.

Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

I go to eat dinner with friends. We chose to sit at the bar because we liked the bar page for this. This impression is very tasty cocktails, delicious food, bartender very good and service very friendly.

3  Thank stephanielayla
Reviewed April 28, 2017

I've now been twice to Hyde & Seek, both times for dinner, and separated by about 4 months in time. In neither visit did I feel that I was getting a quality meal. The soft shell crab sandwich tasted spoiled. The bangers and mash plate was just barely ok- small sausages and what seems like packaged mash potatoes. I won't be going back.

Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

I've been to this place many times before and it's lostt whatever it had that made it good. The waitress was dizzy. The food was nothing special and without the arrention to detail that I really enjoyed on the other occasions I visited. The fois gras salad was just rocket a little beetroot and fois gras, very disappointing. The drinks menu is still very big but noone could be bothered. Hyde and Seek unfortunately is a has been place. Sad but true and I'm sure will re-emerge as some other restaurant on Soi Ruamrudee as it's in a great spot. Oh dear what more can I say

Reviewed March 27, 2017

Undoubtedly one of the best restaurants in Thailand, Cocktails and executed with precision and food is cooked with passion!