Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15
US$500
US$465
  • Pool
1,977 results
All reviewspool wingspg hotelsterrace suiteasok btsterminal shopping mallrooftop barsliding doorconvenient locationthe main roadhotel is locatedtuk tukbreakfast buffeteasy accesssoi cowboynight liferooms are largelocation is excellent
Reviewed February 18, 2012

This was a really lovely hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. Nice rooms and good food. Best price four star in town.
I will certainly stay again

• Stayed: February 2012
jlwatton, Director of Sales and Marketing at Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2012

Hi Nikipanee,

Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel on Trip Advisor, we are very happy to hear you had a great stay.

Travel Safe and we look forward to seeing you again soon,

Reviewed February 17, 2012

I have to echo what so many have said here about this hotel...definitely a 5-star experience on many fronts. The staff was so very friendly and helpful, even if my request seemed odd to them. The property itself is in excellent condition, with clean, modern user friendly rooms. It even has a sort of secret passage way that lets you out very near the Asok BTS station, in case you want to avoid the traffic fumes and hawker bottlenecks from walking down Sukhumvit Road instead.

My room became an oasis from the steamy, fragrant and bustling streets of Bangkok every time I returned to the hotel. The air conditioning worked very well, which is important in this part of the world! The gym and pool were both well maintained and easy to use, and room service was inexpensive and very quick. And settling my account at the end was easy even though I had two back-to-back reservations for my stay so I could use hotel points for some days.

To improve the experience even further, two minor improvements would be to add some type of volume control/off switch for the TV speaker in the bathroom and to reduce the laundry price significantly...180 baht ($6) to launder one shirt through the hotel made no sense to me when you can go around the corner and have a entire kilo (2.2 pounds) of laundry done in Bangkok for 60 baht ($2). I paid $5 for laundry nearby that would have cost me nearly $60 through the hotel. With room service and other prices at the hotel being so reasonable and cost effective, this just seemed out of whack.

Room Tip: The Garden Wing offers quieter rooms the front on a less busy side street.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank KozyKritter

Hi KozyKritter,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review Four Points Bangkok, we sincerely appreicate this, and we are so delighted to hear you had a great stay, this is the Four Points promise and it is great to hear we have delivered. Thank you for your recommendations regarding the pricing for laundry and volume control, we will take a look at these areas.

Once again we sincerely thank you and look forward to being able to welcome you back again soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed February 17, 2012

This hotel offers great value for a chain hotel, and its staff have a refreshing and pervasive can-do attitude, making for a pleasant stay.
I was offered a choice of free internet, breakfast, or points as a SPG Gold member at check-in, which was appreciated and going well beyond the requirements of the SPG program. Little touches like free popcorn in the room added to this friendly atmosphere.
My standard room was very spacious and functional; decor was as expected for the price paid. Soundproofing was effective, and the bed comfortable.

A very good addition to the SPG Bangkok portfolio.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kwc196

Hi Kwc196,

Thank you for posting a review of Four Points on Trip Advisor, we greatly appreciate you taking the time.

We are delighted to hear you had a great stay and we look forward to welcoming you back again real soon.

Travel Safely,

Reviewed February 13, 2012

The Four Points scores highly on my list for its five-star service for a reasonable price. The Hotel is well located, with easy accessibility to the BTS Asok and Nana stations, restaurants, health spas and shopping.The staff are all very friendly and prompt to offer assistance. There are variety of amenties on offer all five star. The breakfast buffet offers a wide range of selections just like other high-end properties .The pool & bar were great.I would recommend this hotel for both business and vacations.

Room Tip: The twin room is slightly larger and has 2 queen beds
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank L C
jlwatton, Director of Sales and Marketing at Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2012

Hi L C,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at Four Points and then for posting such a great review on our hotel on Trip Advisor, we very much appreciate your feedback and recommendations. We look forward to being able to welcome you back again soon.

Cheers,

Reviewed February 12, 2012

I've stayed at the Four Points by Sheraton in Bangkok a few times and it is my new go to Bangkok hotel. Prior to the Four Points, I enjoyed staying at the Holiday Inn Siam Square (located next to the Intercontinental).

The Four Points scores highly on my list for its accessibility to the BTS Asok and Nana stations, proximity to food, malls, the entertainment area, the tailor that I frequent and most notably the value for the money. I tend to stay at Westin and Le Meridian properties when traveling but in Bangkok I think the Four Points surpasses the two due to its value.

Pluses -

- Great Value
- Comfortable, Clean, Well-kept - feels new
- Proximity to Terminal 21 with good food options
- 5 min walk to Asok or a 7 min walk to Nana BTS stations
- Narin Couture (my tailor) is a 5 min walk away
- Close to Thong Lor and Ekamai by BTS (going there) and taxi (coming back after midnight)
- The bar called Beer Vault has various different types of beers from around the world on tap
- Friendly Staff
- No issues with English at all

Minuses -

Traffic on Sukhimvit in the area is terrible. Not specific to the hotel as if you stayed at the nearby Sheraton or Westin you would have the same experience. You have to rely on the BTS when possible

Bad views from the rooms?

Airport transport organized by hotel is pricey. Just step outside and grab a taxi

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank jjyw

Hi jjyw,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of Four Points Bangkok and the surrounding area, we truly appreciate this. We are glad to hear you have decided to adopt Four Points as your new preferred hotel in Bangkok, we look forward to welcoming you back again really soon.

Travel safe,