Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15
Ranked #84 of 885 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 3 March 2012

After many hours of travelling from Sweden, we arrived tired and hot, Found this amazing oas in the middle of Bangkok. We lived in this hotel 2 nights in February. It´s really nice staff. Very clean and big room and good food. They give you this little extra. Near skytrain and BTS. You are in the middle of town, but you can´t hear that from your room, quiet and nice. The pool on top of the hotel is perfect, and in the evening you have a nice bar och comfortable furniture to relax in. Free internet at the hotel is also good. We can warmly recommend this hotel. We will come back next time for sure!
Git and Karl-Erik Emanuelsson, Sweden

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
ShaliniOnlineManager, Manager at Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2012

Hi Git E,

Thank you for staying at the Four Points by Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15 and taking the time to post a review for us.

We have passed on your lovely compliments to our associates and are delighted to note that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Best regards,
Shalini

Reviewed 3 March 2012

As soon as you enter this hotel, you can sense the welcome. The staff is very energetic and genuine and make you comfortable right away. I stay in the club rooms and I find the room design "comfortable" with enough natural lighting during the day and space for everything. Its right in the heart of Sukhumvit with all Bangkoks amenities - Food places, spas, the Asok main station, shopping........all just around the corner. I like "Ambar", the open terrace restaurant, bar and the swimming open. Its very nice to get back to the hotel after a day of hard work or sightseeing because they have everything I need and it is so nicely tucked just away from the noise and hustle-bustle of the main street that it feels very peaceful inside the room

Room Tip: Ask for the higher floors
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
jlwatton, Director of Sales and Marketing at Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2012

Hi SunilAnant,

We are delighted to receive your review on our hotel, we sincerely thank you for taking the time to post this. It is always nice to hear when our staff have delivered a true Four Points experience to our guests and I will be sure to pass your comments on to the team so they keep up the great energy and service standards.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon and in the meantime, travel safe.

Reviewed 3 March 2012

Here's my first review after starting on a 2 month vaca. My first stop was Bangkok and our hotel was the Four Points Sheraton which is just off the main strip lots of action and restaurants around to get a taste of bangkok. I did see the sleeping and golden buddah something to see!! plus quit a few of the temples. I also took a trip to the floating market where the infamous 1970's 007 'The Man with the Golden Gun' was filmed and what a experience!! don't miss the fried bananas made on the spot!! golden crispy!! and ohh soo good!!! and then we proceeded to the tiger temple. a sanctuary where buddhist monks care for tigers ranging form baby cubs to full grown kitty cats!!!!! heerrrreee KITTY!!! KITTY!!! Don't miss it!!!! The hotel itself was beautiful clean and very professional if you can get breakfast included which they do offer then take it!!! it will save you a few dollars and the buffet breakfast is really good all you can eat!! they do charge for in room internet which sucks. but downstairs they will give you a 24hr free wifi password which can be used in the lobby.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family

Hi alyd72,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Four Points we are delighted to hear that your first stop was us and it has set the tone for your trip to be amazing. Thank you for providing such detailed recommendations on what to do and where to go while you are in bangkok, I am sure many travellers will really appreciate this insight.

Once again thank you for choosing Four Points and also for taking the time to post a rerview, we really appreciate this.

Travel safe and have a most wonderful holiday.

Reviewed 1 March 2012

This Hotel lies nicely located on Sukhumvit Soi 15 and is a new addition to SPG in Bangkok. It is great Value for money with nice modern rooms and has above all great Staff that really looks after it´s Customers. Hotel has a small Pool on the roof and a nice Restaurant serving great Steaks but the Location gives plenty of possibilities with several restaurants around and Mall 21.

Room Tip: Get a High Floor Room
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
jlwatton, Director of Sales and Marketing at Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2012

Hi Cornelia007,

Thank you for selecting to stay at Four Points and for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor, we greatly appreciate this. We are very happy to hear that our staff were able to provide a true Four Points experience during your stay and that you enjoyed our bars and restaurants. We do hope to see you back again soon.

Travel safe,

Reviewed 29 February 2012

The hotel location is great and it's only a short walk to the Nana or Asoke BTS station. I can't say enough good things about the staff as they are extremely helpful and accomodating. I had to extend my stay for 1 more night in the last minute but the front desk managed to get me a room with a king size bed. And every morning, the staff by the entrance would go out to the main road, Sukhumvit, to get me a cab as there are not many cabs that come by the hotel. Forever thankful how they go out their way to help the hotel guests.

The breakfast place has a great variety, from oriental to continental. After staying there for 2 days (total 5 days), the chef knew how I wanted my eggs to be done in the morning. And he always has a big smile on his face. The other lady chef was singing while making my soup noodles... how lovely!!! :)

Not to mention I got free beer both times I stayed there. They posted a small post-it note on the mirror in the bathroom and asked me to go down to the Beervault (the bar) for a free beer. It's so cool!!!

The room is super clean and with fresh smell. A big plus!

The swimming pool looks nice, I'll definitely go for a dip next time I stay there again. The gym is quite a good size with fairly new and clean facility.

I will definitely come back and stay at Four Points in Bangkok again, for business or pleasure.

Room Tip: There are 2 wings, definitely go for the garden wing.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Hi Sunejas,

We are delighted you have had such a wonderful experience at Four Points and you find it an "Awesome" hotel, it is always great to receive such positive and wonderful comments and we thank you sincerely. Glad you enjoyed the "Free Beer" we do hope you will come back again.

Thank you for writing your review and your recommendations, we think you are "Aewsome".

Travel safe,

Reviewed 29 February 2012

This was a great 6 night stop for our family, including older parents and young children. It is conveniently located within walking distance of shopping and dining, as well as the Skytrain. It is definitely in a very busy, crowded spot in the city, but the hotel feels like an air conditioned oasis. The room are very nice and better than Four Points I have experienced in the US. I think they are more on par with the Westin brand by US standards. The on-site dining has great food and expansive breakfast buffet. The service is very good and everyone is helpful. Pool area is small, but nice enough. Rooftop bar is a fun hangout. It would be nice to have free WiFi throughout, but if you are a Starwood member you can get it for free everywhere. There are also computers in the lobby. I would definitely stay here again if I were in Bangkok.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank sfmonica

Hi scmonica,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Four Points Bangkok, we sincerely appreicate this and we a delighted to hear you and your family had such a wonderful stay at the hotel. We do look forward to welcoming back.

Travel safe

Reviewed 28 February 2012

I stayed here for 5 nights from 22 to 27 February 2012. It was my 2nd stay here, two months in a row as I had enjoyed 7 nights stay in January 2012.

This time, I had one bad experience and will doubt if I go back here again. I arrived at 6:45am in the morning after overnight flight from Tokyo. The female staff at the reception asked me if I go out and come back around 15:00, or they will charge me half of full daily rate if I want to check in now. Their "official" check in time is 15:00. I appreciate the lady stick to their "operation manual" but I know it does not go that way in the real life.

It was my 39th holiday visit in Bangkok and I had stayed various 3 -5 star hotels. It is not the first time to arrive early morning at a hotel I (or we) had reserved, but this is the ONLY hotel which charged early ckeck in fees. Other 4 or 5 star hotels (including other SPG hotels) never charged me(or us) even we turned up early morning where there were rooms available immediately.

I understand that official check in time does exist, but I also enjoy "Thai hospitality" at 4 or 5 star hotels.

It was a shame that the lady at the reception kept threatening me "pay or go out and come back later". First of all, she said there were no room which is for immediate use, but when I said "if I pay, will you have a room?", she said "yes"

Generally hotel staff is friendly and helpful, espscially staff at "eatery" restaurant is great. Good location and clean room. But having bad experience at the reception upon arrival, I felt really bad throughout my stay. I kept recommending this hotel to my friends who seek my Bangkok expert advice,but I had to draw thir attention with his unpleasant experience. There are other good hotels which does not charge half day rate. I submit my comment on their comment card upon my check out and hopes they soften ther operation , depends on circumstances.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank BKK-LDN

Hi BKK-LDN,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Four Points for a second visit, we are very sorry to hear that this stay was not up to expectations and that you had a less than perfect arrival experience. We do sincerely thank you for passing on your feedback and please rest assured we have raised your concerns with front office department and we will do our best to ensure this does not re-occur, however, early check-in is often very challenging when the hotel is running very high occupancy.

I would like to thank you however, for your previous recommendations to friends and your notes that the location and restaurants are good, we do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back and re-assure you that we have taken on board your comments and feedback.