My husband and I stayed at the Four Points back in March and really enjoyed our time there. Our room was quiet, nicely decorated and clean. The location was great - near both the sky tram and subway. About a 10-15 minute walk to Soi Cowboy and the same in the opposite direction to Nana's.
Free wifi in the lobby and free computer terminals to use. We did not eat at the hotel since nothing was included in our room rate and there were so many AWESOME places within walking distance: western restaurants, asian and many more international type establishments. My favorite being the street vendors - so many foods and snacks, yum!
The pool at the rooftop was nice but we were so busy exploring Bangkok, we barely had time to use it. We did have a couple of drinks at the bar on the rooftop but beware - very pricey for Bangkok! Better alternative is to get your drinks nearly any other place, not only cheaper per drink, but many places offer 2 for 1 during happy hour.
I would definitely stay here again - the staff were friendly and attentive (without being intrusive), great location, clean and modern and good value for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located next to the BTS Asok Skytrain and Sukhumvit Metro Station within 5 min walking distance, the Four Points by Sheraton Bangkok provides comfy and affordable rooms and suites, enhanced with various restaurants and bars, swimming pool, gym and complimentary set of four star plus amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15
- Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15 Hotel Bangkok