“Wonderful service, beautiful quiet setting and a nice meal.”

Tables Grill at Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok
Reserve with OpenTable
Tables Grill at Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 12,891 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$24 - US$122
Cuisines: European, French, Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown Bangkok
Description: Led by our dynamic duo Hans Zahner and Sylvain Meme, the kitchen brigade proudly presents contemporary French creation prepared with the finest, carefully sourced ingredients. Trained and educated at various Michelin-starred establishments in France, Chef Hans achieved one Michelin star in Paris and Shanghai. His skills and techniques represent the very best of world-acclaimed French cuisine.
Reviewed January 31, 2018

Chef offered an amuse bouche which was something firm and meaty and wrapped in bacon - embarrassed to say I didn't hear what the server described and I didn't ask him to repeat. Started with one each of the three types of French oysters, however they were not to my taste...too fishy. The restaurant was out of the Irish oyster that evening. The manager, however, noticed that I had not eaten but the first one (I hid them under the shell) and kindly offered to refund them from my bill. The lobster bisque was excellent! The truffle butter served with the bread is to die for! For the entree, I selected the flank steak with peppercorn sauce, which is nice. Note that I ordered mine medium rare - I would say it was rare by most standards. Mashed potatoes, which were really more like puree...a little too thin for my choice, but still tasty. I almost opted for creme brulee, but was too full. To my delight, however, a complimentary dessert arrived which featured a chocolate covered pistachio ice cream bite, two chocolates, and a raspberry jelly.

Date of visit: January 2018
Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co
TablesGrill, Assistant Director of Food & Beverage at Tables Grill at Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2018

Dear Serenity1631,

We are very pleased to read that you enjoyed our food and service! Thank you for your kind words regarding our famous Lobster Bisque and Wagyu Steak, as well as the Truffle Butter! We hope to welcome you back again so you will have a chance to try our Crème Brulee, which is one of the most popular on our dessert menu.
We will continue to deliver more Grand-Experiences.

Please contact me through ryan.mcmullin@hyatt.com if I can be of any assistance for your future visits!

Ryan McMullin
Assistant Director of Food & Beverage

Reviewed January 25, 2018 via mobile

Awesome food and atmosphere !
We tried the old - fashion cocktails which base on whisky and cognac that’s reli reli good.
I’m not sure I met the manager Robin or not but all your team is helpful and the service is nice. We must be come back next time .

Date of visit: January 2018
Robin B, Manager at Tables Grill at Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2018

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your time spent to review us on TripAdvisor! Thank you for mentioning our Old-Fashioned Cocktails that have been launched recently and are a full addition to our brunches!

We will continue to deliver more Grand-Experiences. Please contact me through robin.bernhard@hyatt.com if I can be of any assistance for your future visits!

Reviewed January 24, 2018

Always go there for dinner. Their lamb is one of the best in town.
We just knew they do buffet on weekends as well. The meal includes oysters, meet station, soups, salad, cold cuts, and huge dessert selection (actually the whole room).

The service was fantastic. The staff was nice and very pleasant. Food quality was also better than brunch buffet in their all-day-dining restaurant (which is already very good place for buffet). Lobster was fresh and delicious. Lamb was tender.
Dessert room and cheese selection was also very good.
Definitely go back again. Love the place even more.

Dear PinkML,

Thank you for sharing your recent brunch experience us, we are very pleased to learn that you enjoyed our lamb, oysters, stations and dessert room! Your feedback has been received with great enthusiasm by our chefs and service team!

Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

I would like to make a review in each part:

Main dish : decoration and taste is excellent with good materials such as lobster, truffle, Foie gras , duck breast, etc.

Food station: overall looks grand with a good choice of food such as lobster bisque , big fish, lamb, etc.

Dessert: a grand table in the dessert room is so fantastic with a variety of dessert.

I normally don't drink alcohol so no comment on the variety and choice of alcohol lists

Overall, we are satisfied with this Sunday Brunch and think that this is what we call a first class “Sunday Brunch” with reasonable price. (3,999 thai baht++ including beverages)

Date of visit: January 2018
Robin B, Manager at Tables Grill at Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2018

Dear chuchuchu22,

Thank you very much for your amazing review and great enthusiasm! We are very pleased to read that you enjoyed our Brunch and look forward to seeing you again at Tables Grill.

Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

Your back on track
Serving perfect food and fantastic service
This night we hv some of the best food and wine I had in a long time time

Date of visit: January 2018
Robin B, Manager at Tables Grill at Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2018

Dear Andreas M,

Thank you for joining us with our special wine dinner. We very much appreciate your kind feedback about our wine dinner, and look forward to serving you on many more to come!