All reviews night market food stalls lumpini park location bts thailand microwave cons convenience taxis
Reviewed August 14, 2015 via mobile

I stayed 4 nights, didn't interact much with the staff. I got what I expected and read in reviews, very good location, clean spacious rooms and comfortable bed.
Not allowed to smoke in all rooms, was not a big deal for me.
There is a big fridge in room but There is no kettle while in other smaller 2 stars hotels you get one.
I didn't have food from hotel.
The A/C unit was too loud, I read it in a review ignored this point then I found it is really noisy and didn't let me sleep well.
The main problem is I had to wake up early every morning because of the blades curtains they have which of course do not block the sun light !!

So if you don't smoke and you like to wake up early and like to have coffee and breakfast out then this hotel is perfect for you and you will love it.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank IhabAlami
Reviewed June 21, 2015

This hotel is as advertised, it is quite basic but clean, nice shower, nice bed, air con and wifi, large fridge in room. We stayed 4 nights and found it to be a good base. For food go down the little alley into the market and all manner of street food for 40 baht is available quickly and tastes amazing. Easy walk to transport but we just took taxis from directly outside the hotel. Easy walk to night market and bars. Receptionist helped us to negotiate a meter taxi to the airport which was unexpected and a bonus. Would definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lou332
Reviewed May 20, 2015 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights ,
business trip. The location is very good near MRT station. There is many restaurant ,local market , night club and bar. Room was very clean and quite enough room sizes for solo or couple W good room rate " only cash" ,Safety box, shampoo , body wash. Staffs were very friendly.nice sitting area in front of gate. Provide complimentary banana, coffee,tea, biscuit at the front desk. negative things Only cash accepted for room , room A/C made noisy , bed sheet old and should replace. Will come back here again.

Stayed: May 2015
2  Thank sea k
Reviewed May 5, 2015

Stayed for two nights at this property and would have to say that it is very clean, well maintained, cozy and personal.

The rooms are very big for the price you are paying and not to mention that the size of the bathrooms do not disappoint either. We enjoyed the fact that there was a sense of quite and privacy throughout the hotel. I assume this is due to there being very little rooms compared to the standard hotels.

The service staff were very polite and helpful though we did not really interact much with them. Location is also another plus point, just a short 5-10 minute walk to the nearest BTS Station.

There are however some minus points:

- Bed was not that comfortable. Too hard for my liking.
- The blinds in the room were not that affective as it did not really prevent the sun from entering in the mornings and afternoons. I think that should really consider changing blinds to curtains. Our room was also facing the front of the road so maybe that could have been a contributing factor.
- There was NO hot water. There was no electric heater, just a regular 'faucet to the wall' shower. Very frustrating to shower in cold water, even when we tried to switch the tap the other way round, the temperature would only change very very slightly.

Overall, it was a a good stay and for the price you pay.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank KeishaTait
Reviewed April 23, 2015

This is one of my favourite hotels in Silom, really cozy and personal. Its a nice quiet place only 3 minutes to walk from the sizzling Silom Street with its night market in Patpong. To the BTS you just need to walk about 7-8 minutes which is perfectly convienent. The rooms are nice, clean and the size is just OK. The day staff is very polite - at night time you can experience that the guard is sleeping and doenst speak a good English. But that doenst spoil the stay there at all.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends