Lowest prices for your stay
C$15
Gema28
Qualicum Beach, BC
Excellent Location, Good Rates and Friendly Staff
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 31, 2018
I stayed here three times during my 3 week stay in Thailand. I loved the central location in the quieter area off Khao San Road. The staff are friendly (especially lovely Pow) and the restaurant downstairs offers great food. The rates were wonderful too. My room had a washroom attached....both were small but I was in my room just to sleep, so it did not matter. Overall it was quiet though I had to speak to one school group that had booked in at the same time as me. It was difficult to sleep for a couple of nights as their chaperone/adults had gone out for the evening's and no one was supervising them. I appreciated the use of the computer in the Lobby. Also really thankful for their luggage storage while I went on trips around Thailand. A very friendly welcoming place.
Date of stay: January 2018
5.6 km from Bella Bella House
Pool
7.7 km from Bella Bella House
View more hotels in Bangkok
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 20, 2018

We stayed at Bella Bella for two nights. The rooms are basic but very clean. Close to the ferry and the bus. Short walk to the restaurants and Wats. Very friendly staff and extremely value for the money. You won't be disappointed.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

I've stayed here numerous times over the years. It's still the best value for your money. The rooms are spotless. The staff are helpful and friendly. Plus the location is quiet, and central.
Highly recommended.

Date of stay: February 2018
6  Thank stevenfT1252FM
Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple of nights clean cheap but the walls are a bit thin as I was woken up with the man next door snoring,the staff are helpful, it only a 5min walk to the river bus and just 5min walk to party central

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

Another year and another stay at Bella. I always stay on the 4th floor. The rooms are basic but spotless, and the fan if you so wish will blow you off the bed. The staff are always friendly and welcoming; plus very helpful when asked for information. Great little restaurant downstairs, inexpensive and the Thai dishes are delicious.

Date of stay: April 2017
7  Thank stevenfT1252FM
Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

bella bella is actually a difficult place to describe. i can write down quite a few drawbacks, yet i stay here everytime i come to bkk since 2013. if you're not a picky person and can go with the flow of this city, you might even feel that the downsides add a weird charm to the place...

first of all, they have a lot of room options for solo budget travellers, so you don't have to stay in a dorm. it's cheap, very conveniently located and has an equally cheap and convenient restaurant. the very thing that i love about this place is, its like a modern day caravanserai. lots of rooms and lots of people checking in - out every day, so you can just walk in anytime and find a room to stay.

staff is helpful and smiling. more helpful if you're a regular, although they will never bend the rules for you.

the wifi - an archaic browser login sytem that keeps cutting off - hasn't been upgraded in the last 4 years, there's an old discarded mattress on the second floor corridor that just sits there for the last 3 months, the private showers needs maintenance etc etc. but all are ok because you get what you pay for and simply there is no better option around for that price.

as i said, these faults oddly do not bother me as much as it would in other places. i guess i kind of like this place...

Date of stay: March 2017