Lowest prices for your stay
Get rewarded with One Key
Agoda.com
C$11
Fully refundable before Thu, May 2
No fees just great deals
Hotels.com
Sabaidee
Pamplona, Spain
Central and clean.
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Nov 9, 2018
Good value for money. I usually stay in another hotel at the same street but there not room available. I chose Bella Bella and I'm glad I did it. I think I will repeat. Very friendly staff. Perfect for 2 or 3 nights in Bkk to the next destination.
Date of stay: February 2018
5.6 km from Bella Bella House
Pool
7.7 km from Bella Bella House
View more hotels in Bangkok
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 31, 2018

I stayed here three times during my 3 week stay in Thailand. I loved the central location in the quieter area off Khao San Road. The staff are friendly (especially lovely Pow) and the restaurant downstairs offers great food. The rates were wonderful too. My room had a washroom attached....both were small but I was in my room just to sleep, so it did not matter. Overall it was quiet though I had to speak to one school group that had booked in at the same time as me. It was difficult to sleep for a couple of nights as their chaperone/adults had gone out for the evening's and no one was supervising them. I appreciated the use of the computer in the Lobby. Also really thankful for their luggage storage while I went on trips around Thailand. A very friendly welcoming place.

Room tip: Single rooms with washroom is good value
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed April 20, 2018

We stayed at Bella Bella for two nights. The rooms are basic but very clean. Close to the ferry and the bus. Short walk to the restaurants and Wats. Very friendly staff and extremely value for the money. You won't be disappointed.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

I've stayed here numerous times over the years. It's still the best value for your money. The rooms are spotless. The staff are helpful and friendly. Plus the location is quiet, and central.
Highly recommended.

Date of stay: February 2018
6  Thank stevenfT1252FM
Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple of nights clean cheap but the walls are a bit thin as I was woken up with the man next door snoring,the staff are helpful, it only a 5min walk to the river bus and just 5min walk to party central

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

Another year and another stay at Bella. I always stay on the 4th floor. The rooms are basic but spotless, and the fan if you so wish will blow you off the bed. The staff are always friendly and welcoming; plus very helpful when asked for information. Great little restaurant downstairs, inexpensive and the Thai dishes are delicious.

Date of stay: April 2017