Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
C$15
Fully refundable before Sat, Mar 9
No prepayment needed
Get rewarded with One Key
Agoda.com
C$12
Fully refundable before Tue, Mar 5
No fees just great deals
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 5, 2023 via mobile

Budget hotel with decent standards, appropriate for the price. Early check-in without any problem. Very friendly and quick service at the reception. Great location, quiet at night for a good sleep. The interiors are not the newest, but overall it's clean. A big plus for the really hot shower water.

Date of stay: February 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed November 19, 2019 via mobile

Lost count of the amount of times I've stayed here. Friendly, helpful staff. Clean rooms. Quiet at night and a great little restaurant downstairs. I've stayed in both the fan and aircon rooms depending on my budget but I can recommend both.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank stevenfT1252FM
Reviewed May 6, 2019

My friend and I stayed one night here. When we arrived at Bella Bella House we thought they named it wrong because it is not "bella" at all.
The room was tiny and stuffy as it literally just fits the bed. We went out early and stayed out as late as we could manage so we wouldn't stay in that room. At night it was so hard to sleep because the bed was really uncomfortable, and there was no ventilation as we just had a ceiling fan.
There are 2 bathrooms which are shared amongst the floor - the toilet and the showerhead right next to each other, so everything gets wet. You also have to buy your own toilet paper down at the receptionist which I find odd because we already pay for a service so I think it should be left in the room at least.
The receptionist was EXTREMELY rude. Upon check-in, I gave deposit money for the key and I was given a receipt. Upon check-out, the receptionist asked for the receipt so I went back up to get it (I had the key in my hand). While my friend was downstairs, my friend asked for the deposit money and the receptionist just threw the money at my friends face. The receptionist completely lashed out - she said "you guys should have been more organised"..."f*** you", "f*** off", "get out". When I gave her the key she snatched it out of my hand.
My friend and I were completely shocked as we never experienced this type of customer service before. We really do NOT recommend this place to anyone.

Room tip: Hotels next to this one are better
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed February 2, 2019

I can't remember why I chose this place but I will definitely return. The location is just off of Khoa San Road. You are close but in a quiet area with plenty of shopping and eating areas. Clean, comfortable room. The restaurant is very reasonable and good. The staff is cheerful and very helpful!

Date of stay: February 2019
1  Thank Dan02554
Reviewed November 9, 2018

Good value for money. I usually stay in another hotel at the same street but there not room available. I chose Bella Bella and I'm glad I did it. I think I will repeat. Very friendly staff. Perfect for 2 or 3 nights in Bkk to the next destination.

Date of stay: February 2018