“Expected more, disappointed”

Suvarnabhumi Suite Airport Hotel
Ranked #346 of 896 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 19 October 2017

IF you are only staying for one night, this place may meet your needs, Make sure you ask for a room towards the pool side, otherwise you will be confronted with a huge construction site and noise you will not even enjoy your shower.
IF you are planning to stay longer, some pointers to consider: the gym is very old and the machine are not in good shape, the pool is more a dipping pond and not much to swim in. Good for family with small children which mostly used the pool. The breakfast is very minimal, compared to other places I have stayed in and paid less and had a much larger selection of food. If you like fried eggs you will be happy otherwise no eggs at all. IF you would like to leave your luggage in the hotel storage for a couple of days make sure you know your luggage will be stored outside and it can get very hot here. I asked if I could put my chocolate into their fridge while I am gone for 2 days. Not possible!. Pick up on the airport: Either you are lucky, worked for me. However, one of my other traveling partners had to call as they forgot about her pick up. She got a room that was dirty she refused to take., I again was lucky and had a clean room. IF you need internet be prepared to get a very small strip of paper with a very long complicated log in and password. The internet connection is very bad, I found myself to log in several times in a session as i was kicked off frequently. Certainly not user friendly and very slow speed too. The cleaning staff and doorman were very friendly. The receptionist/desk person was very uncomfortable to deal with. On my check out I was told that I requested a late check out, whichI I did not, as I had no intention to stay any minute longer and I have booked a hotel in downtown to meet people. They took the late fee charges off, but no apology for the mix up, even insisting that I requested the late check out. Would I go back there, NO. Did I enjoyed anything, YES: the night market close by and the lovely massage shop not far from the hotel by the 7/11 store. Tip to Mr. Manager, have better communication with your front desk when you promise a service. Let your guests know that your hotel is affected by a big construction that will not be over this or next year. Upgrade and repair the gym.

Room Tip: book towards the pool, away from the big construction site right beside the hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

We just arrive from long fight
we booked studio room not too big too small but good price, room nice look new
problem about near our room have constructions, noise in the morning
but still sleep good in tje night
swimming pool beautiful and restaurant 6Fl. Is look beautiful at night,

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Had a long (overnight) layover in Bangkok and needed a hotel nearby. This fitted the bill, nice rooms with restaurant and rooftop bar. Rooms clean and with all expected facilities, Food was very nice too.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

It’s a good hotel for transit in BKK. It’s only 10 minutes from Suvarnabhumi Airport. There are convenient shops and local restaurants in walking distance. The hotel is clean enough and friendly staffs. I would recommend anyone to book the hotel with transfers and/or breakfast because it’s cheaper than paying separate services. The closest shopping mall is MEGA Bangna only 30 minutes by taxi or Uber (about Baht 200 one way) and it’s a big mall with shops, restaurants, cafe, and cinema. It’s a bit far from BKK CBD.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Great internet rates. Tucked away from the main road so quiet but handy to Suvarnabhumi Airport. Lot of dining options around the hotel. Roof top restaurant is surprisingly tranquil and laid back. Live vocalist great view and cool breeze. Traditional Thai Food at good rates. Top service. The lady on reception was outstanding (5 Oct 17). Should get employee of the year award. The shuttle bus was also very convenient to airport. This is my go to stay near Suvarnabhumi Airport. Check the sculptures at the front. Very impressive.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank David M
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Looked for a decent hotel to stay for a night before we head to koh chang island this hotel was a gem! The rooms are spacious only problem would be the wifi as it is super slow the best part i would say will be the rooftop bar amazing biance beverage and food highly recommended!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

We arrived late in the night. We had to find the shuttle men. The reception old man was too rude. We were disappiinted. As it was late we cud not change our currency. The reception guy was so rudely behaving as if he was giving us the rrom fir free. We asked him to change the curency he said no. Instead he answered us that u should be ready and get the currency changed atthe airport. He also did not give us a matchbox. When asked for extra water he flatly refused it. The room we stayed didnt hv a wardrobe. If want to spend over night then its good. Or else should try to avoid this.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bangkok
0.3 km away
4.8 km away
Vismaya Suvarnabhumi Resort
Vismaya Suvarnabhumi Resort
#2 of 5 in Racha Thewa

Been to Suvarnabhumi Suite Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!