All reviews rooftop restaurant between flights early flight one night stay room was comfortable and clean free transfer small gym no window shuttle service top floor small balcony hotel is perfect thai massage short stay breakfast was included nice pool taxi driver
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

I have to completely rethink my preconceptions about airport hotels. I expected the convenience of being near the airport with very few frills. How wrong I was! Suvarnabhumi Hotel in addition to being 5 minutes away from the airport is a massive high end establishment that really impresses. Walking into the palatial lobby I was reminded of Disney or Vegas in the best ways possible. I was only disappointed that we couldn't stay longer. The restaurant has delicious food and is open long hours to cater to travelers. Great place!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2018

Great stopover hotel five minutes from airport by cab. On opposite to flight paths ,so its nice and quiet.
Nice restaurant on roof which doubles for breakfast sitting. Clean rooms and good price.
Small pool out front

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

We booked the hotel for a night before our early morning flight and everything worked out well. Minor thing was about our transfer, nobody waited for us, but it was fixed quickly. Check in was fast and they completely fulfilled the requirements I sent them beforehand. We were very pleased. Due to our early morning, we didn’t have time to eat breakfast. But the rooms, the pool and the gym all looked really fine. Though it was Saturday night we didn’t hear any loud music from the streets. There are restaurants, grocery shops and even a massage place near by. We will stay again. Thanks!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

I don't think the hotel got a fair review for some. It's an ideal hotel for stop over during your transit. It's not about the shopping or sight seeing. What you pay for it has a better value for most of the surrounding hotel.The reception was very helpful and nice, the pool downstairs is nice and have all the serenity feel, the breakfast on the top floor is supurp.
A nice and reasonable spread of breakfast the staff working very hard to keep the area clean and tidy. They have in side and out side dining the ambient is the best.

Anyway I think this hotel is a great value I definitely will stay here again and recommend to anyone looking for a nice relaxing stop over.

Tip book a room with balcony.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Amy K
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

This hotel was a complete surprise for the rate we paid. Very up to date, nice pool area and spa. The restaurant was very good with reasonable prices, great rooftop seating and very friendly staff . English was not a problem at this hotel, for most of the staff!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family