All reviews rooftop restaurant between flights early flight one night stay room was comfortable and clean free transfer small gym no window shuttle service top floor small balcony hotel is perfect thai massage short stay breakfast was included nice pool taxi driver
Reviewed August 7, 2018

As a overnight stopover this hotel was more than satisfactory. Close to the airport the arranged transfer was easily found and prompt. Our room was comfortable and clean. As we arrived after dark and left before light, I did not mind a cheaper cube room without a window. Overall the staff were extremely pleasant and helpful. I will stay there again if a transit stop is required

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2018

We stayed at there 2 nights with 2 age kıd and my wıfe. Superıor room was ok. Aircon works ok but poor wifi at room. Some part of room good for connect wifi but on bed not. We could not see toothbrush at bathroom, 4 star hotel mostly offer ıt. Breakfast was ok, buffet and enough food and drınk. Hotel near on the road ıt means you can fınd some eatıng place outsıde, just walk a few mınutes away. 7/11 and other markets around. Staff kınd and sımely. Airport just 10 mın. away and hotel offer free transfer. If you need near airport hotel, for 1-2 days thıs hotel ok.

Room Tip: 2nd floor lıttle noısy and poor wıfı.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

I have to completely rethink my preconceptions about airport hotels. I expected the convenience of being near the airport with very few frills. How wrong I was! Suvarnabhumi Hotel in addition to being 5 minutes away from the airport is a massive high end establishment that really impresses. Walking into the palatial lobby I was reminded of Disney or Vegas in the best ways possible. I was only disappointed that we couldn't stay longer. The restaurant has delicious food and is open long hours to cater to travelers. Great place!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2018

Great stopover hotel five minutes from airport by cab. On opposite to flight paths ,so its nice and quiet.
Nice restaurant on roof which doubles for breakfast sitting. Clean rooms and good price.
Small pool out front

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

We booked the hotel for a night before our early morning flight and everything worked out well. Minor thing was about our transfer, nobody waited for us, but it was fixed quickly. Check in was fast and they completely fulfilled the requirements I sent them beforehand. We were very pleased. Due to our early morning, we didn’t have time to eat breakfast. But the rooms, the pool and the gym all looked really fine. Though it was Saturday night we didn’t hear any loud music from the streets. There are restaurants, grocery shops and even a massage place near by. We will stay again. Thanks!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple