All reviews washing machine bts station nice hotel hydro pool mini mart mini pool small supermarket cooking facilities the pool area was nice microwave oven long stay door step easy access fitness room upgraded room taxi or tuk tuk free upgrade
Reviewed October 12, 2018

Stayed there for 1 night in October 2018. Nice hotel, check-in was fast and easy. The room was clean and offered all the amenities you would need. I understand that there is a policy for check out to respect by the staff but I don't really understand it : at check-out they send someone to check my room before letting me go, which i don't understand because there is no minibar in the room... And i wouldn't steal the 1998 hair dryer or the complimentary dental kit... The great point of this hotel is its location... right in front of the BTS Station...Would stay there again if needed.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a solid 3-star, nothing more so I think it is quite overpriced. I went down to the spa twice but no one was there so I went elsewhere.

Pros: steps from BTS station; large room; kitchenette and washing machine

Cons: very outdated and in need or refurbishment; no airport shuttle as advertised (overpriced car service upon request); “pool” is basically a narrow rectangle of water which is under and overhang so no sun at all - purely for swimming a lap, I guess; not close to any areas of interest for a visitor to the city; bed is SO hard it was difficult to sleep and I woke up very sore

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel with a family member whilst visiting family in Bangkok. We had stayed in 2 hotels whilst in Bangkok the other being an high end luxury hotel, and i would say for overall satisfaction i preferred the Jasmine. The room was lovely and big, the pool was ok maybe needs a bit if updating, and the food we had was very good. I will be using this hoyel exclusively in the future.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

The location of this hotel is good. It’s about a min walk away from BTS Phra Khanong Exit 1. The room comes with basic toiletries, coffee and tea, and daily supply of drinking water. There is a 24-hours mini market about 3 min walk away. Food trucks are adjacent to the hotel together with a mini-sized Tops Supermarket. Late night hunger pangs can be easily satisfied at W Market which is about 8 min walk.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

All of the staff were proficient in English and very friendly. We booked 3 deluxe rooms but when we arrived there were no more left so the staff upgraded all 3 rooms to premier corner suites. They were all supposed to be non-smoking but one of the rooms reeked with cigarettes. We informed the staff and they immefiately sprayed it with deodorizer. We were out afterwards for the entire day and by the time we got back the smell was almost gone so we didnt ask for further action since it was an upgraded room anyway.

The rooms are big and floor was spotless. You can almost see your reflection so we didnt have to wear slippers.

Pool needed better cleaning though.

Breakfast was ok. Expected higher quality and more variety. They had stopped replenishing almost an hour before breakfast closing which was disappointing to some guests as they were not aware of this did not fill their appetite.

It's a nice hotel and you can tell they try to be on the higher end of the spectrum but seems to be lacking in certain areas and also the wow factor to position themselves as a 5 star hotel.

Nonetheless, it was a good stay for us.

Date of stay: May 2018