“Great suits, even better service!”
Review of Crown Tailor

Crown Tailor
Ranked #20 of 576 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Crown Tailor pride ourselves in the quality and fit of our garments and can confidently say that once you have had clothes tailored at Crown, you will never go off the rack again! We guarantee that our fit, quality & service is second to none! Let us prove it to you!Established in the late eighties, Crown Tailor has over 25 years of professional tailoring experience.
Reviewed October 3, 2017

I was introduced to Mana and his team through a friend who is also a customer/fan of Crown tailors. We make a point to visit them every time they are in Philly. as a larger guy it is hard to find anything off the rack that fits and looks good on me.

Mana and his staff provided me with 2 custom fitted suits, shirts and ties for basically the same as the stores cost when you consider the price of tailoring. The quality of the suits is unbelievable I wear them pretty often for work and various functions and receive more and more compliments each time!

Their service is always professional and extremely helpful. For me this is where they truly show their value. Mana and his staff provide the best experience for you each time to meet with them and help you form the best suit for you. It is truly an great and fun experience.

Can't wait until they are back in the spring!

Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2017

Hi _dbdavis3rd – Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We had a great time suiting you and your friends up in Philly a few weeks ago. We are delighted to hear that you always enjoy your experience with us. We look forward to see you again next year. Enjoy your new threads!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,009)
All reviews
in 99 reviews
"clothes"
in 127 reviews

Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

Excellent tailor...have used them twice and they are great. Excellent customer service and the best fitting suits and shirts I’ve ever bought

Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Hi Seankrem – Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It was great meeting you in Dallas last week. We appreciate your kind words and trust in our expertise. It has been a pleasure working with you and we hope you enjoy your new blazers this time!

Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

Awesome service from Lop and Mana. Went to Bangkok Thailand for a quick business trip and made 5 shirts and 3 pants. Recurring customer at Crown tailor. Had quick measurements and had to run off. Had someone collect for me at the end of week and brought back to Singapore for me. Realized I needed minor adjustments to be made. Emailed the guys at Crown, they were happy to amend till satisfied. Mate of mine visiting Bangkok dropped off my shirts back to Crown tailor for amendments. They finished the amendment work and expressUPS delivery to me back to Singapore. Perfect service, can't commend further. Will be back definitely. If we are talking about decent honest humble tailor with clear transparent pricing, service and quality follow up , I must admit Crown is right at the top based on my last 10 years visiting Bangkok tailors .

1  Thank DominicP1058

Hi Dominic P – Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are delighted to hear of such kind words from you. Our team at Crown are ready to help until you are 100% satisfied, and we are happy you have enjoyed our customer service as well as our clothes. It would be a pleasure to suit you up again in the near future.

Reviewed September 20, 2017

I have used crown twice now and i thought i was impressed with them the first time, but the second time was even better. Not only did they have all of my prior choices, they remembered that i needed the last suit in a hurry(BTW they accommodated without question or complaint). can't wait to get my new suits!!

Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Hi johntapinis – Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It was great meeting you and your friends again a few days ago in Staten Island. We are happy we were able to accommodate to your limited time frame on your previous order. Enjoy your new threads this time! We look forward to see you again next year.