“If you're a professional, you want these suits”
Review of Crown Tailor

Crown Tailor
Ranked #7 of 506 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Crown Tailor pride ourselves in the quality and fit of our garments and can confidently say that once you have had clothes tailored at Crown, you will never go off the rack again! We guarantee that our fit, quality & service is second to none! Let us prove it to you!Established in the late eighties, Crown Tailor has over 25 years of professional tailoring experience.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Got my first two suits from Mana and this company last year. They fit, look and feel amazing. Just met with Mana again this week to order another suit. Great selection of customizable inner linings, buttons, etc., if you wish. But you can go standard too.

They are quick to reply to emails, and are very organized with your measurements, what you ordered last time. This is a very well-ran operation.

1  Thank Eric G
Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Eric G – Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It was a pleasure meeting you a few weeks ago in San Diego. It has been our pleasure suiting you up. We hope you enjoy your new bow ties in addition to your suits this time! We look forward to see again next year.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Mana Know's men's fashion better than any tailor I have ever been too. He and his team are friendly, knowledgeable and provide advice to novice customers who are looking for guidance. I've bought a full suit from him that turned out great, and 4 shirts. I've received more compliments on his shirts than anything other shirt I have bought. Will definitely be back!

Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Hi mcborre92 - Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are happy to hear that you had a smooth, enjoyable suit up process, and more importantly that you get compliments on your suit all the time. We appreciate your trust in our expertise and we look forward to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I was introduced to Mana and his team through a friend who is also a customer/fan of Crown tailors. We make a point to visit them every time they are in Philly. as a larger guy it is hard to find anything off the rack that fits and looks good on me.

Mana and his staff provided me with 2 custom fitted suits, shirts and ties for basically the same as the stores cost when you consider the price of tailoring. The quality of the suits is unbelievable I wear them pretty often for work and various functions and receive more and more compliments each time!

Their service is always professional and extremely helpful. For me this is where they truly show their value. Mana and his staff provide the best experience for you each time to meet with them and help you form the best suit for you. It is truly an great and fun experience.

Can't wait until they are back in the spring!

Hi _dbdavis3rd – Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We had a great time suiting you and your friends up in Philly a few weeks ago. We are delighted to hear that you always enjoy your experience with us. We look forward to see you again next year. Enjoy your new threads!

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent tailor...have used them twice and they are great. Excellent customer service and the best fitting suits and shirts I’ve ever bought

Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Hi Seankrem – Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It was great meeting you in Dallas last week. We appreciate your kind words and trust in our expertise. It has been a pleasure working with you and we hope you enjoy your new blazers this time!

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Awesome service from Lop and Mana. Went to Bangkok Thailand for a quick business trip and made 5 shirts and 3 pants. Recurring customer at Crown tailor. Had quick measurements and had to run off. Had someone collect for me at the end of week and brought back to Singapore for me. Realized I needed minor adjustments to be made. Emailed the guys at Crown, they were happy to amend till satisfied. Mate of mine visiting Bangkok dropped off my shirts back to Crown tailor for amendments. They finished the amendment work and expressUPS delivery to me back to Singapore. Perfect service, can't commend further. Will be back definitely. If we are talking about decent honest humble tailor with clear transparent pricing, service and quality follow up , I must admit Crown is right at the top based on my last 10 years visiting Bangkok tailors .

1  Thank Dominic P

Hi Dominic P – Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are delighted to hear of such kind words from you. Our team at Crown are ready to help until you are 100% satisfied, and we are happy you have enjoyed our customer service as well as our clothes. It would be a pleasure to suit you up again in the near future.