“Great Experience!”

Crown Tailor
Ranked #7 of 506 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Crown Tailor pride ourselves in the quality and fit of our garments and can confidently say that once you have had clothes tailored at Crown, you will never go off the rack again! We guarantee that our fit, quality & service is second to none! Let us prove it to you!Established in the late eighties, Crown Tailor has over 25 years of professional tailoring experience.
Reviewed 19 October 2017

I am a returning customer and plan to continue to buy suits from Crown. They are very professional and accessible and the service is great. They have a great selection of materials and are always great to work with when trying to decide on style choices. I’m glad I was referred to Mana and Crown Tailor.

1  Thank Cole G
Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Cole G – Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It has been a pleasure suiting you up. We appreciate your kind words and trust in our expertise. We hope to make it to Omaha again next round. Enjoy your new threads!

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

This review is for my 1st go round with Mana and crew. I purchased two suits, two blazers and several shirts. I'm extremely pleased with the quality and fit of the items. As advice, I'd say that it's a good idea to browse fabrics on their site before your appointment. I was overwhelmed by their selection and wished I wasn't so indecisive- it would have save me some time. And, wear clothes that fit well - makes the measuring process easier. Enjoy!

1  Thank wilrod32
Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi wilrod32 – Thank you for taking the time to write this review, and for adding in some tips! It was great meeting you in New York, as always. We are delighted to hear of your satisfaction, and we look forward to continually deliver you fantastic suits for years to come!

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Got my first two suits from Mana and this company last year. They fit, look and feel amazing. Just met with Mana again this week to order another suit. Great selection of customizable inner linings, buttons, etc., if you wish. But you can go standard too.

They are quick to reply to emails, and are very organized with your measurements, what you ordered last time. This is a very well-ran operation.

1  Thank Eric G
Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Eric G – Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It was a pleasure meeting you a few weeks ago in San Diego. It has been our pleasure suiting you up. We hope you enjoy your new bow ties in addition to your suits this time! We look forward to see again next year.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Mana Know's men's fashion better than any tailor I have ever been too. He and his team are friendly, knowledgeable and provide advice to novice customers who are looking for guidance. I've bought a full suit from him that turned out great, and 4 shirts. I've received more compliments on his shirts than anything other shirt I have bought. Will definitely be back!

Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Hi mcborre92 - Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are happy to hear that you had a smooth, enjoyable suit up process, and more importantly that you get compliments on your suit all the time. We appreciate your trust in our expertise and we look forward to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I was introduced to Mana and his team through a friend who is also a customer/fan of Crown tailors. We make a point to visit them every time they are in Philly. as a larger guy it is hard to find anything off the rack that fits and looks good on me.

Mana and his staff provided me with 2 custom fitted suits, shirts and ties for basically the same as the stores cost when you consider the price of tailoring. The quality of the suits is unbelievable I wear them pretty often for work and various functions and receive more and more compliments each time!

Their service is always professional and extremely helpful. For me this is where they truly show their value. Mana and his staff provide the best experience for you each time to meet with them and help you form the best suit for you. It is truly an great and fun experience.

Can't wait until they are back in the spring!

Hi _dbdavis3rd – Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We had a great time suiting you and your friends up in Philly a few weeks ago. We are delighted to hear that you always enjoy your experience with us. We look forward to see you again next year. Enjoy your new threads!