“Crown Tailor - The Best, and The Second Time Was Even Better”
Review of Crown Tailor

Crown Tailor
Ranked #7 of 506 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Crown Tailor pride ourselves in the quality and fit of our garments and can confidently say that once you have had clothes tailored at Crown, you will never go off the rack again! We guarantee that our fit, quality & service is second to none! Let us prove it to you!Established in the late eighties, Crown Tailor has over 25 years of professional tailoring experience.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This review is for my second visit with Crown Tailor. Once again - they hit it out the park! Mana was very accommodating of my schedule in coming to see him and I was met with exemplary and tremendous customer service and care. They truly know men's fashion and how to ensure your order is prepared in the best way possible - from the specific color, to the stitching, to the buttons. The fine and small details is what truly sets them apart from everyone else.

Having already been through the process, the second visit was even easier and more streamlined. I was in and out, but I was not hurried at all! Mana and his associate still took the time to go over each of my needs and concerns, and ensured I left excited for what I had ordered. Can't wait to get my suits / shirts. Until visit #3!

Thanks Crown Tailor!

Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Christopher M – Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are glad we could work around your schedule to finally meet you on such a busy week for you. We are happy to hear you are pleased with our products as well as our customer service. We have enjoyed both our interactions with you and we equally look forward to a third one next year.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am a returning customer and plan to continue to buy suits from Crown. They are very professional and accessible and the service is great. They have a great selection of materials and are always great to work with when trying to decide on style choices. I’m glad I was referred to Mana and Crown Tailor.

1  Thank Cole G
Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Cole G – Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It has been a pleasure suiting you up. We appreciate your kind words and trust in our expertise. We hope to make it to Omaha again next round. Enjoy your new threads!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This review is for my 1st go round with Mana and crew. I purchased two suits, two blazers and several shirts. I'm extremely pleased with the quality and fit of the items. As advice, I'd say that it's a good idea to browse fabrics on their site before your appointment. I was overwhelmed by their selection and wished I wasn't so indecisive- it would have save me some time. And, wear clothes that fit well - makes the measuring process easier. Enjoy!

1  Thank wilrod32
Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi wilrod32 – Thank you for taking the time to write this review, and for adding in some tips! It was great meeting you in New York, as always. We are delighted to hear of your satisfaction, and we look forward to continually deliver you fantastic suits for years to come!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Got my first two suits from Mana and this company last year. They fit, look and feel amazing. Just met with Mana again this week to order another suit. Great selection of customizable inner linings, buttons, etc., if you wish. But you can go standard too.

They are quick to reply to emails, and are very organized with your measurements, what you ordered last time. This is a very well-ran operation.

1  Thank Eric G
Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Eric G – Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It was a pleasure meeting you a few weeks ago in San Diego. It has been our pleasure suiting you up. We hope you enjoy your new bow ties in addition to your suits this time! We look forward to see again next year.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Mana Know's men's fashion better than any tailor I have ever been too. He and his team are friendly, knowledgeable and provide advice to novice customers who are looking for guidance. I've bought a full suit from him that turned out great, and 4 shirts. I've received more compliments on his shirts than anything other shirt I have bought. Will definitely be back!

Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Hi mcborre92 - Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are happy to hear that you had a smooth, enjoyable suit up process, and more importantly that you get compliments on your suit all the time. We appreciate your trust in our expertise and we look forward to see you again very soon!