The last three months i traveled around South east asia and the linkcorner hostel was one the best hostels i visited during my trip in asia because:
- It is the most cleanest hostel i ever stayed in(and i visited many hostels)
- The staff is realy friendly, funny and helpfull! I lost my mobile phone and one staffmember brought me to the police station!
- The hostel has many facilities sutch as free wife, computers are free to use and a realy cool commonplace to meet other people.
- The location of the hostel is great its in the middle of the city center!
I realy like the linkcorner hostel and i will come back for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located in the heart of Bangkok, just less than a minute walk from Ratchaprarop Airport Rail Link Station. It's take only 30 minutes from Suwannabhumi International Airport and cost only 45 THB, by the Airport Rail Link (City line). 10 minutes walk to Phaya Thai BTS station, many palaces, museums, historical places, restaurant, shopping malls and fashion streets are within quick & easy reach by foot or public transport. Link Corner Hostel Bangkok provides you air-conditioning, clean, safe and comfy small dorms (4-8 beds) or private double rooms. we also offer: free Wifi, free computer & internet access, laundry, luggage storage, 24 hrs. access, and security locker in all rooms. Our staffs are friendly and we will try our best to make most of your trip to the Land of Smile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Agoda, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Link Corner Hostel Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.