US$108
The Peninsula Bangkok(Bangkok)
US$243
US$231
Priceline
All reviewsdorm roomshared bathroomtrain linecommon areassuvarnabhumi airportshopping areastreet foodpleasant staykhao san roadratchapraropfloortoiletreceptionisttaxithaiconvenienceasia
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

I had a great experience here - the staff was undeniably helpful, even taught us how to use the sky train. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean all around I felt very comfortable! Definitely recommend it if you're looking to get off the typical backpacker route of khaosan road!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank tallytraveling
linkcorner, Front Office Manager at Link Corner Hostel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Hello Tallytraveling,

Many thanks for your stay with us and sharing your experience. It's really encouraging to know that you had a pleasant stay. We will continue to maintain and increase our standards. We hope you will be back again soon.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Very easy to find the hostel especially as I was travelling alone and arrived in bangkok later in the evening. From airport you can get to the hostel by the airport city link train line. When you arrive at the closest station it is only a 30 second walk. Also very close to lots of street food and shopping. Very lovely staff and clean hostel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Hanndoug12
linkcorner, Front Office Manager at Link Corner Hostel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Hello Hanndoug12,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at our hostel. It was really our pleasure to having you with us. We are delighted that the location of the our hostel has brought you much convenience and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

we've stayed for 2 nights at Link Corner Hostel and was satisfied. The Hostels are clean (bed room, lavatory, and kitchen), very comfortable with a kind and friendly staff and fluently in English so make it easy to get some information, easy to find the hostel location, very close to Ratchaprarop Airport Link Station, Free strong WiFi in all area . One thing that I don't like is the rooms are on the 4th floor, very tiring to go to the room after a long day of traveling around the city, but is not a big problem. I Will Come Back again to Link Corner :D

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Hello Novia L,

Thank you so much for your compliments. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It's really heartening to know that the quality of the facilities and standard of service is enjoyed and appreciated by our guests.

Look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

Short walk to the BTS Skytrain which is the most useful way of transport for me personally.

Great for people who are leaving thailand/Bangkok as its by the train route that goes directly to the airport but also good for even if you are not leaving the country like me.

Very relaxed, theres a floor purely for chilling out, surfing the net, even sleeping if one wishes and meeting new people.

Adding to this from a personal point of view I loved it as the links on my St Christopher chain had broken so I asked reception whther there was a place to get it fixed when one of the ladies took it and within no time ha fixed it with nail clippers and adding a link to it! Potentially saved me alot of money so naturally I gave her some myself.

Theres a neat little bored where there are different clips with small pieces of paper with the names of attactions written in tbai for the taxi drivers which I think is a great idea. Toilets and showers very clean

All in all, very happy :)

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
linkcorner, Front Office Manager at Link Corner Hostel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Hi Jason,
Thanks a lot for staying with us and your wonderful review. We're glad to know that you enjoyed your stay here. By the way, for your broken chain, it is not a big deal. It was my pleasure.

Hope to have you at our hostel again in the near future.

Your truly,
Nalin

Reviewed March 19, 2014

We decided on Link Corner based on the reviews here on TripAdisor. I would have to say, my boyfriend and I are VERY glad that we chose to stay at Link Corner. We have zero complaints! They were in a very convenient location. I felt safe walking around in that area. They kept the bathrooms clean at all times. That's a must for me! The bedrooms were well-kept as well. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. I highly recommend Link Corner to everyone who's travelling in Bangkok on a budget. You will get your money's worth!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
linkcorner, Manager at Link Corner Hostel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Hi Meimeinida,
Thank you so much for choosing us for your stay in BKK. We really appreciate your kind words and your five-star review means so much to us. We are glad that the quality of the facilities and standard of service is enjoyed and appreciated by our guests. Hope we can serve you and your boyfriend at our hostel again.