“Family Shopping Tour”

Link Corner Hostel Bangkok
Ranked #47 of 1,283 Speciality Lodging in Bangkok
Reviewed 30 December 2016

Very secure hostel and friendly staff. Hostel provided with simple daily used facilities.
Great location easy to access to shopping complex and nearest budget store.
Near to BTS station. 24 hours to get Taxi to airport.

Room Tip: Room can occupy for family untll max 8 person
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank bhliow
Linkcorner C, Front Office Manager at Link Corner Hostel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2017

Hello bhliow,
Thank you so much for your review. We're glad you were happy during your stay and we hope to see you again soon :)

Cheers

There are newer reviews for Link Corner Hostel Bangkok

Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

My family of 5(3kids below age of 9) was scheduled to arrive in BKK at 1230midnight. But due to flight delay, we arrived in BKK 245am, with weary eyes.

I was worried Link Corner hostel would cancel my booking despite securing a deposit via PayPal since I had informed them I would check in at 1am. Because it was really dim and the driver didn't know exactly the location, we were searching around and managed to find it located just at the traffic junction main door facing the road. Wonderful.

It was dark when we view from outside and I was in fear no one was around to open the door for us for the night. Lol. Thankfully, a young chap was woken up when we rang the bell. Very paisay about it. He was half asleep and still had to process paper work for us. When I requested to make the remaining payment the next day, he agreed without hesistation. Gave us 4 blankets, and instructed us to put our shoes at the shoe cabinet provided. I brought along a plastic bag and put all our shoes inside and carried up to the room instead. Reading reviews that slippers were provided for us to walk up the levels, I didn't see any. So we walked barefooted up. Lol

My room was a quad sharing ensuite. The price diff between quad sharing no private bathroom was a mere thb200, so I thought might as well just have a private bathroom for convenience sake. Just outside our room on level 4, was the common toilet/bathroom. They only have 1 quad ensuite. No lift, so we carried our large suitcase and walked as quietly as we could up to level 4.

The room has 2 bunk beds (ie 4beds). The hilarious incident was when we opened the door, my 2nd exclaimed "NO TV???!!!" Lol. They ought to experience living simply sometimes.

Bedsheets clean, bed was firm for my liking. Room was musky smelling but once the aircon started circulating the air, it was alright. Aircon was really cold by the morning and I didn't know how to adjust the controller because nothing shows up on the display though I can hear the beeping sound from the aircon when I pressed the temp up/down. So no idea what temp I set it too. Cold was better than being hot and sweaty. : )

Kids loved the reading light provided for each bunk bed. The plug was able to fit Apple phone charger without a need for travel adaptor.

An old cabinet was just right behind the door, the bathroom was spacious, a sink with liquid soap, a shower area, toilet bowl with tissue roll provided. No towels, shampoo, body foam etc. I thought we would shower before checking out, but we didn't. All of us were tooo exhausted and woke up at 11am before checking out at 12noon.

Our room faced the main road, traffic noise can be heard in the morning but if you are really tired like us, the noise wouldn't even wake you up. If you open up the toilet door, it is EXTREMELY bright and noisy. Curtains in the room was black out I believe, which suits me.

The lobby on 1st floor was bright, airy and felt like a home living room. I thought I could make payment via PayPal for the remaining so keep cash, but was told they accepted only cash payment. If they could accept PayPal on the spot, it would be great.

Check out was fuss free. We paid and after settling our SIM card into our handphone, we left the place to our next hotel for the next 4 nights.

It took us less than 10 mins perhaps to walk to Watergate Centara Pavilion Hotel. I was surprised when we had reached so fast. Was expecting a loooooong distance. It was a mere 450m. Thankfully kids didn't grumble much.

Link Corner hostel responds via emails promptly , by whoever was on duty. One lady in charge named Spy, was exceptionally flexible in allowing my youngest to share bed with me without additional charges. (The other ladies who replied to my emails, mentioned there would be additional 1 pax charge)

I would recommend this hostel to you if you are looking for few hours of sleep, short stay, or if you think you wouldn't want to spend lots of $$ on a place just to sleep since you will be out almost the whole day exploring Bkk. I would return to this hostel again, though my other half has 2nd thoughts. Lol.

*pity we were tooo exhausted to take pictures of the room and place. Once we entered the room, washed our feet and hands and we buddied up with snorelax.....

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank dantX5198QE

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our hostel and we're also appreciate your mention about the staff :)
we're glad to know you're coming back and we're looking forward to see you

Warmest regards

Reviewed 29 November 2016

handy , reachable , still not too central , very good price and good quality
good it is near to train to ariport and like 20 min away from sky train station which than makes it easy to move around Bangkok

Room Tip: ok, clean and airconditoned . I like the no shoes policy
Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank James B
Linkcorner C, Front Office Manager at Link Corner Hostel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2016

Thank you so much for your review. ;) Hope to see you again.
Cheers!! :)

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

Oh well its my first time in here in thailand! What i am i gonna say is this HOSTEL or PLACE where you can stay without hassle no second thought for you to choose this place to stay. It's very clean you really feel like you're at home and the staff is, very accommodating and friendly most especially SPY (one of the cuties and very funny staff girl). Yes!!! Its cheap like you can stay here for a month lol... Every corner in this place is very clean you cannot see any dirt you can lay down everywhere haha well its your choice lol.. So for some travelers out there don't think about to choose this place!!! easy access every where.ITS AWWWEEESSSOOOOMMMEEE!!!

#linkcornerrock #linkcornerthailand #rapchaparopthailand #sawatdeelink

Stayed: November 2016
1  Thank Jazzel A
Linkcorner C, Front Office Manager at Link Corner Hostel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2016

Hope to see you again :)

Cheers,
Spy ^^

Reviewed 28 September 2016

We spent two days. This hostel was quite nice and is near shopping area. It's clean and the receptionists were very helpful.

We had very little time there, but we think we will go back one day. We will book this hostel.

Room Tip: Clean and good location.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Angkor297390
Linkcorner C, General Manager at Link Corner Hostel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2016

Thank you for your review! :) Hope we can see you again

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

This is our go-to place when travelling through Bangkok for a short period. We have stayed many times for one or two nights at a time.

Staff are helpful and speak good English. Rooms and bathroom facilities are clean and rooms have A/C. There is noise all night from the traffic, but we haven't found it to be a huge problem.

Luggage can be stored here for free for up to 2 weeks.

For eating we recommend Ratchaprarop Kitchen which is a few doors down from the hostel. It's popular with locals in the evening and is quiet around lunchtime.

Stayed: September 2016

Thank you for your review! :))
Hope we can see you again

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

Link corner hostel in great location its near sky train and the rail link station. You can walk to Pratunam market, Central world ,Big C. At Victory Monument have a night market and soi rangnam have a street foods I like that!! Everything is clean and receptionist was really friendly.
I'll be back.
I Love Thailand.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Linkcorner C, Front Office Manager at Link Corner Hostel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2016

Thank you for your review ! :))
Hope to see you again