All reviewsbumrungrad hospitalpriced hotelreception staffbasic amenitiesfree upgradebalconysukhumvitshoppingchitnana
Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

I loved my stay at this hotel. Situated a good 15 minute walk from all the nightlife (Nana) this hotel is definitely one of the better hotels I have stayed at in Bangkok.
The rooms were very modern and clean. The staff very polite and professional and the food they serve in the restaurant they have there was delicious and very well presented.
The only downsides at this hotel for me was no smoking in the room or they will issue you with a fine which wasn’t a problem as I smoked on the balcony and as I booked the room for 2 people thinking I could bring a different lady back every night they made it clear this was not the case. The first person who I brought back was welcome to stay no extra charge but anyone else any other day would be charged.
All in all I would recommend this hotel and I would definitely consider staying again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Picky293916, Manager at Aspira Skyy Sukhumvit 1, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2018

Dear Cakes M,
Thank you very much for your great review. The property has recently been rebranded as Aspira Skyy Sukhumvit 1 and we look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.
Aspira Skyy team

Reviewed November 30, 2017 via mobile

I stay alone.. Skyy hotel very nice location and nice room... Room that's one bed room very big and luxury slots.. Clean and soft bed and big... Can see few view. So near bra ploenchid and Nana street market and Arab market easy to shopping....then all staff very friendly to advised many place to travel.and short trip... Such as temple. And make in night... Very happy alot..i will back soon. Next month

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

I stay in this hotel 2weeks. This hotel near bts ploenchit staion thats easy for shopping near terminals 2and central world
And pathu nam market
Room. Deluxe types that’s fantastic room very clean and luxurious alot
Staff is friendly with guest
Convenient to stay long weekend
I will returned comeback to stay more time

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

Very good and most comfortable hotel with good location that you can't make research or going a far to take travel and shopping and i sure next time i came back to these hotel in my next vacation with my family

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Picky293916, General Manager at Aspira Skyy Sukhumvit 1, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Thank you Mr Mohammed for your review! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your next visit.
A Charles
GM SKYY Hotel

Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

I stay this hotel for 1 month.
Room is clean and staff have warm welcomed, location not far from Bamrungrad Hospital-700m. by walk from Ploenjit BTS station.

This street have local food and car rent service. i think this location is not bad.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple