“First Time Experience With Universal”
Review of Universal Tailors

Universal Tailors
Ranked #12 of 585 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Universal Tailor (UT) is thrilled to be recognized as the #1 Bespoke Tailor in Bangkok by numerous media outlets over its 33 years of existence; operating since 198. Our unparalleled attention to detail distinguishes our bespoke creations, ensuring impeccable fit and one-of-a-kind style.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I been to Bangkok on and off for the past 12 years and have had all my tailoring done by the so called #1 shop. All I know is the costs keep going up without any loyalty for return business. Before travelling on this trip, I did a bit of online research and found Universal Tailoring website that showed they provided the same quality and workmanship as my previous tailor.
Ronnie & Raj where overseas, but I was ablably looked after by Max and his assistant.
With one 2 piece suit. a pair of pants with 3 shirts I could not be more than happy with my experience. Great fabrics, great workmanship and great fit.
Thanks Guys

in 276 reviews
"fit"
in 175 reviews

Reviewed April 3, 2018

On a recent visit to Bangkok I purchased 5 shirts from Universal. They were ready in just a couple days and we a perfect fit at the first fitting! I was so happy with the results I ordered 5 more which were ready only a day later. These guys are better than other tailors I have tried in Bangkok.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

Very professional, knowledgeable & great service. I only can recommend them if you are planing to be in Bangkok.

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Ronnie and Raj and the rest of their team had provided me with excellent customer service. The suit fit perfectly and the shirt are excellent too. The only regret I have is I should have ordered another suit and lots and lots of well crafted shirts.