“Great Service and Work”

Ambassador & Smart Fashion
Ranked #40 of 569 Shopping in Bangkok
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I was searching all over the internet for a place for a bespoke suit, and in Bangkok, there is many to choose from. Ambassador & Smart Fashion had great reviews so I gave them a chance. The dinlfinitley did not disappoint. 2 suits and 4 shirts is what I ended up getting for a great price. Vicky and the rest of the team were very knowledgeable and courteous. Wil be stopping by here again in the future.

Ambassador F, Manager at Ambassador & Smart Fashion, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Dear Manny R,

Warm Greetings from Ambassador & Smart Fashion.

Our team would like to Thank you for giving your valuable time for sharing your experience about us on TripAdvisor.

It is pleasure to hear that you have been satisfied with the clothes made by us. Our team believe in quality and efficiency. We always focus on providing our customers the best quality fabric and stitching because customer satisfaction is our motto. We really appreciate your comments and Thanks for your support.

Hope to see you again for your future clothing requirements. Do recommend us to your family, friends and colleagues.

Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime at +662 253 2993 or email us to ambfa@ksc.th.com.

All reviews
in 57 reviews
"material"
in 46 reviews

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

I had four shirts and a 3-piece suit made at Ambassador and Smart Fashion and the whole process went as smoothly as one could hope. The tailors speak English quite well and they are super helpful. Not pushy, but making valid recommendations and really trying to make the best solution possible. The end result was very good, and with minor adjustments after the fitting I am very happy with all of my new garments! Highly recommended!

Ambassador F, Manager at Ambassador & Smart Fashion, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Dear Hthuttunen,

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

Had an excellent and exceptional experience with Ambassador team. Never met such a professional team in Bangkok before. Have been getting suits stitched in Bangkok f9r last 14 years but since my 1st visit to Ambassador in Jan 2018, never went to any other place. Have already visited then 4 times since then and every time they exceed my expectation. Special mention of Mr. Vicky and Mr. Raju who are so polite and knowledgeable about clothes and tailoring. Even the owners are extremely polite and keep on engaging with customers. Over all an exceptional team.

Dear Hemant,

Reviewed March 21, 2018

Yes, the quality of the suits are good but I have not found any other shop even close to the prices from Ambassador & Smart Fashion. Personally, I believe they are just out there to take your money, offer you water and all smiles but all at a high price. I also believe you can go to any other shop and find the same quality at a much lower price as the tailor comes in and looks after a few shops rather having their own personal tailor which would make the suits unique. Only buy from here if you have money to spend otherwise check out other shops beforehand and you will see how pricey Ambassador & Smart Fashion are!

See more reviews
Reviewed March 16, 2018

Happy with suits, I feel it is expensive though. I did not shop about prior to buying and I paid a total of 1200 dollars for 3 x suits and 2 suits at 150 material and one suit at 180, 3 x shirts, 6 ties. I will let you all work it out! I did go to different suit shops afterwards and have not seen any other shop even close to the cost I paid. On their defense, they say they use the best tailors etc but still 1200 dollars I just personally feel is very pricey.

1  Thank chris1984adam
Ambassador F, Manager at Ambassador & Smart Fashion, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2018

Dear chris1984adam,

Warm Greetings from Ambassador & Smart Fashion.

It is pleasure to hear that you have been satisfied with the clothes made by us. Our team believe in quality and efficiency. We always focus on providing our customers the best quality fabric and stitching because customer satisfaction is our motto. And also next time we will try to make you satisfy with the pricing as well. We really appreciate your comments and Thanks for your support.