Review Highlights
Relaxed

We were warmly welcomed and served with ice-cold drinks while looking up the treatment menu and... read more

Reviewed November 6, 2018
Wendy W
Had a nice massage and left very relaxed

My friend and I went for the Nature Spa Jewel programme and were both very pleased. The massage... read more

Reviewed July 7, 2018
atiner

Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
Bangkok Food Tour
211 Reviews
from US$52.03
from US$13.84
from US$66.45
from US$13.29
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 26, 2016 via mobile

My friend found this spa online and booked it around a week in advanced.
We had a reservation at 6pm and got there at around 5:10pm, very early... They r so fully booked that we couldn't enjoy our spa earlier but that's okay, we spent some times taking pics and enjoying their nice lemongrass cold drink on our arrivals.
Then staff came and confirmed out booking, there are many different types of spa and I chose "tribute to massage lovers", I think that's the name. It's about THB $3500 after a discount (with our coupon), that's a three hours long massage.
The staff showed us different flavor of scrubs and massage oil, I chose the berry scrub beside green tea / olive. And I chose a minty and grassy smell of oil, there are three more different types of oil but I can't remember more.

Two of my other friends ordered another spa and massage so I went into a separate room, after I got into the room. They let me have around 5mins to have a shower and changed to a rope. Then the whole massage was:

1. Soaked my feet into a warm water with thick salt( some big chunky salt like thing), and scrubbed my legs gently.

2. Scrubbed my whole body with berry scrub that I chose.

3. Shower time

4. Hot lemongrass drink and banana with honey and vanilla syrup on top.

5. Aroma oil massage for two hours!

6. Shower

Date of experience: May 2016
2  Thank singkanh
Reviewed March 24, 2016

Went to Divana with my girlfriend and a friend; we all had a very good and relaxing experience in its serene and calm atmosphere. Very good service all the way, from the reception to the massage itself, from the high quality products used to the post treatment drinks and fruits. So far one of the best spas I visited in Bangkok.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed October 4, 2015

This is the best spa in Thailand. I impressed since I just walked in the door till finished the treatment. They offer the best service with very good deal of price in town compare with the service you will get the best of the best service. They use the good and nice quality of aroma and treatment products for you. Love the spa. I will definitely going back again.

Date of experience: May 2015
Reviewed September 24, 2015 via mobile

Book some more higher programs than your plan. If it is not you'd better go somewhere else cheaper than here.

Date of experience: June 2015
2  Thank eehyuna
Reviewed August 14, 2015

It's my second time with Divana spa. I was so impressed from Dii Wellness Med Spa that would like to have another experience with Divana. This time I took a collagen facial treatment at Divana Virtue spa. As I had expected, it was real relaxing and calm. The level of service didn't change from my first time at all. I wished I had more time for a longer course. i'll come back here for sure

Date of experience: July 2015