US$108
US$443
Mandarin Oriental
  • Pool
2,542 results
All reviewsihg memberold wingexecutive clubpremier roomindian restaurantthe riverpatpong night marketfamily martmain restaurantexecutive floorbuffet breakfastskytrain stationtuk tukgrand palacesilominnssurasak
Reviewed December 12, 2017

The hotel looks nice. Staff is very polite and responsive. Rooms are specious and clean. Breakfast has variety of choices to choose from. They have a restaurant and a bar as well, however i went for dinner there once, and don't think it is very tasty. You have lots of restaurants close by to chose from as well.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Nattavud E, Manager at Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2017

Dear Rali N,

I would like to thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom as your accommodation choice. We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel.

I am very pleased to read that you appreciated the friendliness and assistance of our staff and enjoyed your visit in our hotel. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for everyday.

I appreciate you taking the time to share your positive comments with us. In the meantime, I have already shared this great feedback to our team as this will certainly motivate us to keep up the good work.

Please rest assured that your complimentary comments will not create complacency, instead you have inspired us to maintain our level of service for valuable guests like yourself.

Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

I was in Bangkok for a few days and highly recommend the Holiday Inn. The rooms were clean, spacious and comfortable and the location is great. The front desk and concierge desk and housekeeping were also quite help. The breakfast buffet was excellent. For the price, it was great!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Nattavud E, Manager at Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2017

Dear Thengle,

Reviewed December 6, 2017

I an am IHG.com member and have been using the IHG hotels for the last 2 years. This review is my own opinion and I was not given any promotions to write it.

Using the IHG website to book hotel rooms is very easy to use and I really love the ability to use points for hotel stays. Unlike other chains each night is always the same about of points never dependent upon the class of hotel. I have often booked rooms and had to change or cancel and it's easy to change, and points are readily redeposit back to your account with instant visibility.

Having arrived from another Bangkok hotel at 12 Noon my room was not available so I was given another room and ale to check in. Leave bags and go explore Bangkok.

I ate breakfast 3 days in the hotel and witnessed a family of eight (8) ask for dietary special foods in the breakfast, something they asked for was not on the buffet menu and the breakfast host spoke to them first, and upon sensing more input brought the chef out to listen to what the needs were. Upon 30 minutes alter a vegetarian dish along with certain and sandwiches were brought. I knew the family was happy when I saw a Thumbs Up sign given. This is exemplary service.

The concierge recommend a Thai Cooking Class for me - it was very well done and I enjoyed it.

Many years ago Holiday Inn was not a highly valued name - today it is and I continue to utilize my IHG membership and their brands of hotels.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank ConnecticutCycleMan
Nattavud E, Manager at Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

Dear ConnecticutCycleMan,

Reviewed December 3, 2017

Stayed =24th to 27th Nov.2017
Room type= Premier (non smoking) breakfast included
Room no =1130

Reached hotel lobby at around 2:30 pm,lobby was crowded and there was no effort from the front desk to welcome anyone.check in was ok. As an IHG member was handed over 2 coupons of free drinks.was given our room no and escorted to the elevator.when we reached our room, a couple of staff were still fixing the main door. was very surprised at the callous attitude of the front desk to let us check in into a room which was still under repair.while booking our room I have specifically mentioned that i wanted a room away from the elevator, a non smoking room and a room with city view.the room was next to the elevator and the view was that of a building next to it.utterly disappointed, I asked to be accommodated into a room with at least a basic view.we were informed that the room which we wanted will be ready in an hour.went out for lunch and returned after an hour.called the front desk inquiring about our room but the room was still not ready.finally check in at around 5 pm in our desired room.The room was very clean,big and had all the toiletries needed.Faced another problem on the 2nd day of our stay.while returning from a tired day of shopping my room key did not work.called up the front desk,they sent up a guy who after fumbling through the door told us to try after 5 minutes and left .tried after 5 mins did not work.called up the front desk,was asked to come down to the lobby(huh).finally after nearly an hour or so the door was unlocked.after a whole day of shopping our sole intention was to drop off our bags and snore away to glory in our beds but waiting for nearly an hour locked out of our room seemed like waiting for a whole day.breakfast was very good with a wide spread and the staff at the restaurant were very attentive.laundry service was prompt but very expensive.House keeping was very quick,forgot my shaving kid which they happily brought over within minutes.my wife asked for nail clippers which they again readily delivered within a few minutes.overall a nice pleasant stay but for a few unwanted and avoidable hiccups.anticipated more being an IHG member.Not sure about next time!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tiarenba
Nattavud E, Manager at Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2017

Dear Tiarenba,

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn and for taking the time to give your opinion about your experience at Holiday Inn BANGKOK SILOM.

I would like to start by apologizing to you for not meeting your expectations. We strive to make every stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we will use your feedback to coach our team in order to provide a better experience in the future. I t have passed your comment to our Operation Manager for improving the service with serious.

I hope you give us a chance to be with us again to show that your unsatisfactory stay was an exception.

Again, thank you for sharing your comments, and if I can assist you, please contact me directly at nattavud.eamsakulrat@ihg.com.

Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom

Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

May be I am expecting too much or may be I should have just paid more for a better hotel. I am here for 4-day biz trip and I am looking forward to leave tomorrow!

Hotel itself is not that bad. But they have done so bad for every single detail here. You can see one example in the photo...

1) laundry returned to my room and but just hanged in the closet like you can see in the photo with the closet door open!

2) I ordered a medium steak yesterday and it was a well-done.

3) The bath gel and shampoo come with a bottle that is sticky and seems it's been reused for times.

4) The air conditioner is super noisy and I have to shut it down from time to time.

There are many more... I would not say the staffs here have any problem or the faculties here are bad... but I am wondering if this is actually a 4-star hotel or it's just a random hostel... if you believe in international-chained hotel would meet a general standard for you stay in BKK, you will be disappointed.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Dear Louis L,

I would like to start by apologizing to you for not meeting your expectations. We strive to make every stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we will use your feedback to coach our team in order to provide a better experience in the future. It have passed your comment to our Operation Manager for improving the service and quality of foods with serious.

Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom