US$148
US$153
US$141
US$66
US$58
Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$554
US$477
  • Pool
2,565 results
All reviewsihg memberold wingexecutive clubpremier roomindian restaurantthe riverpatpong night marketfamily martmain restaurantexecutive floorbuffet breakfastskytrain stationtuk tukgrand palacesky barsilominns
Reviewed January 8, 2018

We stayed for 4 nights and got 2 connecting superior rooms for a family of 4.
Convenience is this hotels middle name– in terms of location, shopping, restaurant choices and vicinity to the main sights.
Transportation - Easy to reach from anywhere with Metro or Taxi or Tuk Tuk. The nearest metro station is about 10 minutes walk away and taxis are available outside the hotel quite easily. The hotel also offers a complimentary tuk tuk ride to a nearby hindu temple and the bus station every hour.
Rooms and service - Lovely lobby area and very good service, despite the busy holiday season. We were given both early check in and late check out on request. Decent sized rooms but views are nothing to write home about. Rooms are clean and basic toiletries are provided. I only wish the bathroom was bigger.
Food- Buffet breakfast is quite lavish with variety of Asian and continental food. Our package didnt include breakfast so we had to dole out quite a lot but the variety was worth it. But there are plethora of restaurants all around the hotel. As a south indian I was delighted that Saravana Bhavan was 5 minutes walk from the hotel. I would also recommend the Italian restaurant opposite Saravana Bhavan though unfortunately I can’t recollect the name. The North Indian restaurant to the right of the hotel also serves quality food. For those wishing a light and reasonable breakfast, there is Segafredo Café next to the hotel.
Shopping - A 24/7 Family mart is at the foot of the hotel. A fashion outlet mall with high-street labels is right next door and the Silom shopping centre is also few steps away.
If I had to go back to Bangkok I wouldn’t hesitate to book here again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Nattavud E, Manager at Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

Dear Lakshmi P,

I would like to thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom as your accommodation choice. We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel.

I am very pleased to read that you appreciated the friendliness and assistance of our staff and enjoyed your visit in our hotel. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for everyday.

Please rest assured that your complimentary comments will not create complacency, instead you have inspired us to maintain our level of service for valuable guests like yourself.

Reviewed January 7, 2018

We spent three nights here over the New Year Holiday and opted for an Executive Club room, as it seemed a good value to have breakfast included, as well as a larger room on a higher floor. The room definitely lived up to expectations. We had a corner room on the top floor, which was large and very bright, with lovely large windows in both the room and bathroom, for a panorama view of much of the city. We were able to watch the New Year's fireworks from our room. It was kept very clean and all requests were tended to promptly.

We opted to eat breakfast in the executive lounge each morning, as it seemed quieter than eating in the main restaurant. Staff were pleasant and attentive, filling orders promptly. There was a large selection of fruit, breads, and cold cuts, as well as some hot items. Eggs were available to order.

Evening cocktail hour was of more limited utility. Snacks were plentiful and varied, but quality was about what you'd expect for free snacks. Beer, wine, and several cocktails were available and staff was again pleasant and attentive.

Two factors bring this from a five to a four-dot review for me: the location and the price. The location is not really close to anything except gem shops and shopping malls. The SkyTrain is about a 10 minute walk, but we found we most often needed a taxi or tuk tuk to get us around. The price is somewhat high for the level of this hotel, also. We did opt for the most expensive room, to be sure, but what we paid was about on par with the five-star hotels in better locations.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear land_shark77,

Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

A great hotel where I have stayed for the last 20 years. The staff is friendly and the hospitality as good as it gets. But the last couple of years, the choice of tv channels available is quite bad. If one is a sports fan, regardless of the area of the world they come from, there is almost nothing available. No NFL football,no cricket matches, none of the important soccer matches. Don’t really know who makes these decisions. I seriously believe this needs to be reviewed at the top levels of management

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Veritodiaz,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your positive comments with us. In the meantime, I have already shared this great feedback to our team as this will certainly motivate us to keep up the good work. Also, I passed your comment to Director of Engineering for improve the quality of Television.

Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

I’m with my 15 year old son and it was a great choice.the rooms are big clean and recently fashionable renovated. I highly recommend this hotel. The staff is very nice and helpful. Breakfast is amazing. Food is high quality. After breakfast we could hardly eat more.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Veritodiaz
Nattavud E, Manager at Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2018

Dear Veritodiaz,

Reviewed January 3, 2018

I am a regular visitor to Bangkok and this was my second stay in the Silom Road Holiday Inn. My first visit would be scored a five star but for this latest visit I would like to give six. I enjoyed my 5 night stay so much that I would now automatically choose this hotel for future visits. The hotel is modern and comfortable and the staff are of the highest quality in terms of friendliness, helpfulness and professionalism. The bar and restaurants are inviting and the quality of food is excellent. Our premier double room was large, spotless, very comfortable and good value.

Room Tip: The 10th floor is excellent.
Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Nattavud E, Manager at Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2018

Dear Malcolm5251,