3,614 results
All reviews the club lounge ambassador member central world corner suite the holiday inn chit lom bts station pillow menu rooftop pool siam paragon erawan shrine major shopping malls top floor excellent hotel rooms are spacious breakfast buffet fitness center business hotel
Reviewed April 17, 2018

Located adjacent to the main shopping centres. The hotel is consistent in attentive friendly service. Rooms and bathrooms are large and the beds comfy. Food and snacks are expensive. The breakfast is an exprience not to be missed. Leave plenty of time to enjoy. The staff were proactive and interacted in a friendly professional manner.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded April 18, 2018

Dear Kirton12,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience and found the location convenient.

Reviewed April 16, 2018

The general level of service in all areas of this hotel is exceptioal.
Especially the breakfast is one of the best spreads I have expierenced during my many years of business travel
Do not look any further if visiting Bangkok

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Tim N,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience.

Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

16-4-2018.(I am writing this letter to express my heartiest compliments to you for delivering exceptional customer service to me when I visited at INTERCONTINENTAL BANGKOK

The staff hired by you is extremely professional. They listened to me patiently and answered each and every query of mine in a very polite way

I must mention that INTERCONTINENTAL BANGKOK Hotel provide first-class service, my experience was extremely positive and I am totally satisfied with the same )

I am writing this letter to respond with compliments, highly pleased with the professional manner, and I would like to compliment your employees below.
1.KHUN THOMAS SCHMELTER GENERAL MANAGER
2.KHUN SUCHRITRA THONGKHAMPHANT ASSISTANT FRONT OFFICE MANAGER
3.KHUN DARANEE OPERATOR,FURTHERMORE

For the excellent services their provided me

Your Sincerely

Bharamee

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Bharamee
Management response:Responded April 20, 2018

Dear Bharame T,

Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful review and for recommending our hotel on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your high praise of our service.

We also appreciate your compliments of our General Manager and our Colleagues, I have shared your review with them personally.

Once again, thank you for your trust towards “InterContinental” brand, and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed April 15, 2018

This was our second stay at Bangkok in less than a year, last July we stayed at Kempinski, this time we decided to stay at Intercontinental, and I never regretted this decision.

from the moment I entered the hotel, I felt very welcome. We were checked-in by lily at the IHG members desk, and she even convinced me to become an Ambassador member in which I did. We were given room no. 2514 on 25th floor. The room was perfect. the size was good, the bed was comfortable (although I felt that one side of the bed was lower than the other so it seems the mattress needs to be changed), a fruit basket, the bathroom was just wow and most importantly very clean and neat.

I loved everything in this hotel, but the main thing was the service. Whatever we needed, we got. We did not meet a single employee at the hotel who did not treat us well or even smile. We were greeted from the moment we entered the hotel till the moment we left.

The food at the restaurant was great. Starting with the breakfast, the variety was amazing and the restaurant is so big it is never busy. I also noticed that there is a change in the menu on a daily basis which was great. the service again at the restaurant was very good. We also tried Theo Mio, amazing Italian food and exceptional service, and as an Ambassador I got 20% off.

I had an issue with my transportation arranged by my Airline, concierge fixed it for me in a minute. Concierge are very knowledgeable and attentive.

Finally, I would like to thank the following who made our stay amazing:

1) Lily at IHG Desk: Very smooth check-in and a very friendly person.
2) Chia Wen at Reception: Helped us with Bangkok attractions although it was not his job.
3) Kanlaya at Concierge: very friendly and very knowledgeable.
4) Jaded at Restaurant (Mezzanine Floor): Very attentive and helpful, was doing the job of 5 people all at once.
5) Tawaree at Concierge: Helped me with the transportation issue with a smile.
6) Joompol at Restaurant (Mezzanine Floor): He seemed to be the manager, but never hesitated to serve people. He made sure we got the fruits we wanted even though it was not available at the buffet.
7) MJ at Concierge: Helped us through the phone, again very attentive and friendly.

Thank you all for making our stay at Bangkok and unforgettable one. Once I decide to come to Bangkok, for sure Intercontinental will be where I will stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Janahi

Dear Janahi,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such detailed feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I'm very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I will be sure to pass your wonderful words to all our colleagues and especially those you have so kindly mentioned.

Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

Love this hotel from the staff to the location all 10/10 the club intercontinental is very good and worth every cent the views and expansive floor area means its never crowded my one bedroom corner suite was a fantastic size and will book again the only real negative for me was when you get your laundry back they cellophane every individual item whilst it looks good the worlds environment can do without !I’m sure your find 99% of people would be happy with just having there washing nicely folded! See you soon Intercontinental.
Also a special mention to the lovely and helpful lady at the pool area always very helpful smiley and nice to her customers sorry I forgotten her name

ANDREW Brodie nz

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Brodes50

Dear andrew b,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience .