Grand Mercure Bangkok Fortune
The Peninsula Bangkok(Bangkok)
US$500
US$448
1,148 results
All reviewsmrt stationphra ramshopping mallclub prestigeclub floorrama ixtesco lotusbusiness tripspecial thankshotel locatedhotel managementconvenient locationdeluxe roomeasy accessthe executive loungenight marketfon
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

Hi,

I would like to commend cartoon and Tae (front office) , who has taken good care of my stay. It is indeed very heart warming. They assisted from check in till check out. Will look forward to my stay in grand Mercure again.

Stayed: October 2017
GeneralManager-GMFB, General Manager at Grand Mercure Bangkok Fortune, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2017

Dear Saneen,

Thank you for your review and for your compliments about our Front Office team. We are glad you felt welcome and enjoyed your experience with us.

Please come back next time you are in Bangkok.

Reviewed October 9, 2017

I Tell people that I have already traveled 260,000 this year on a plane people are shocked. then to further shock people i tell them that this hotel is my second home because of the number of times I stayed there.To be honest I really do not know the total amount of time because after 75 times that i stayed and about well over 1000 days i stop counting. First let me stay the lounge is one of the best lounges that I stay (I am not expert to lounges but this lounge has the most qualified people who go out of their way to help you take care of you and I REALLY ENJOY TALKING TO MY SECOND HOME FAMILY LOUNGE PEOPLE THAT IS THE BEST WAY TO DESCRIBE THEM I forget the food is great The the view is great and let me know forget the German chef who cooks the food and overseas the entire food operation I give him 5 stars SEE YOU IN NOV

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Helmuth,

Thank you for this very nice review. I have to say it is a shock for me too to read that you cannot recall how many times you stayed with us. But it is a very nice compliment as it shows you feel at home at Grand Mercure Bangkok Fortune and it is actually the best thing we can hear from a guest staying with us!
Thank you for your lovely words regarding our Chef and our lounge, I will forward your feedback to our staff who will be very happy to hear from you.

I guess see you very soon in November, it will be our pleasure to welcome you for the 80th time...?

Valerie Gardelle
Marketing Manager

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

I arrived early after a long 9 hour flight from Melbourne. At the reception Kat greeted me with traditional Thai warmth and though no room was available immediately she did everything possible to make me comfortable. A little later as I was waiting in the lobby Ning & Akshay ( Guest Relationship Manager) came by to see if they could help. They contacted housekeeping and got me a nice room. I was impressed by the warmth and hospitality- this continued throughout my 2 days stay. All staff are very guest friendly.
I had read good reviews about the hotel location and in fact it was better than expected. You can visit two massive malls almost without exiting the building. Fortune Town is actually in the same building and it has a supermarket as well as a huge variety of good food etc.
An even bigger mall is across the road but you can get there by going through the MRT subway (don’t need a ticket) which is just outside the building. So even though it was raining on one day I could do so much without practically exiting the hotel building.
Kat was back when I checked out and as usual she was fantastic- posting a picture of her.
I’m off to Laos now and look forward to a few more days at this lovely hotel on my way back.
Highly recommend this hotel

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Christopher,

What a wonderful review! Thank you so much for taking the time to describe your experience at Grand Mercure Bangkok Fortune from the beginning to the end. Apparently it was a really pleasant stay and our staff was very professional and helpful.
Doing our best to satisfy our guests is our daily work, and more than a job, it is a passion. Being rewarded by such a nice feedback is really appreciated.

Thank you again and, indeed, please stop by on your way back to Bangkok after your trip to Laos.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

I expected more for the room but overall is good. The hotel located on the great location. It's close to metro station and shopping mall. The staff was nice and helpful especially the receptions and front desk service.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank pppppdayo
GeneralManager-GMFB, General Manager at Grand Mercure Bangkok Fortune, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Dear pppppdayo
Greetings from Grand Mercure Bangkok Fortune!
Thank you for choosing to stay with us: we were delighted to hear that, despite the fact that the accommodation did not quite meet with your expectations, you enjoyed your stay and your kind words with regards to service and location are very much appreciated.
We hope you will have an opportunity to return in the not too distant future when we look forward to welcoming you back.
Kind regards

Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

I am a long stay guest at this hotel due to my line of work witch is an Airline Instructor Pilot.My name is Captain Amin H. Nikbin and I have been staying at Grand Mercure Bangcock many of times in the last four years.
I had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Akashay which has been a wonderful assistance to me and my intire Flight Crew.
He has alway gone above and beyond his call of duty to assist us in the most professional manner and is the biggest reason we are and will staying in this hotel.
I want to thank you for all your company has done for us and congratulate you on hiring such staff as Mr. Akshay including:
-Fast and friendly Check in and out
-Professional reception team
-Friendly and professional Front Desk

Best Regards
Capt. Amin H. Nikbin

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Captain Nikbin
A big thank you to you from all of us here at Grand Mercure Bangkok Fortune for your loyalty to our hotel and also for taking the time to share your observations of the hotel on this platform.
We are delighted to hear that you enjoy staying here and especially Akshay is happy to learn that his efforts are so much appreciated and he asked me thank you for the kind words.
We look forward to welcoming you back to your home in Bangkok many times more in the future and to being of assistance to you.
With kind regards