1,632 results
All reviewsshopping mallchatuchak cafesuan buaweekend marketbusiness tripstar hotelthe club loungesky barthai restaurantshuttle busmrt stationdepartment storebreakfast buffetdeluxe suiteinternational airportbusiness hotelvery nice hotel
Reviewed February 21, 2018

Stayed there because of close proximity to son’s apartment. WAS AN Excellent choice. It was a Very good accommodation for the price. Would definitely stay again. Twenty minute taxi to DMK and 50 to BKK.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Centara Hotels & Resorts
CGLB, General Manager at Centara Grand at Central Plaza Ladprao Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your positive comments at Tripadvisor.

Your comments are highly appreciated and have been shared with the entire team. We are all very delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay.

Once again, thank you very much and we all look forward to get the chance to welcome you back to Centara in the not so distant future.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed February 20, 2018

I was there for business and I really appreciated the clean room and the good service .Breakfast shouldn't be missed ,it is a mixture of western style standards , Thai food specials and some Chinese ,and fantastic cakes

Stayed: January 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for detailing you experience at Centara Grand at Central Plaza Ladprao Bangkok and for sharing it on Tripadvisor.

Your comments are highly appreciated and have been shared with the entire team including kitchen and F&B team and as well as Chachuchak Cafe who are all delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your breakfast, especially our cakes and Chinese dishes.

We certainly look forward to your return to provide you with more happy memories at Centara Grand at Central Plaza Ladprao Bangkok.

Kind regards

Reviewed February 19, 2018

Each and every staff are very courteous, polite and have a cheerful disposition. They all have a ready smile for you regardless early morning or late at nigh and greetings, The housekeeping staff are speedy with your request and of course service with smile.

The hotel itself is very clean, deluxe room is very spacious come with a big bathtub. They even provide bath form for the tub which I know that most hotels never provide such thing. It is definitely a 5 Star Hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms are big with large bath tub. Quite and peaceful.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sim J
CGLB, General Manager at Centara Grand at Central Plaza Ladprao Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2018

Dear Sir,

Thank you for choosing Centara Grand at Central Plaza Ladprao Bangkok and taking the time to share your recent experience on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted that you had taste our warm & caring service and you found breakfast spread as well as property facilities to your liking. I trust you also enjoyed our famous DoubleTree cookie, and I hope to be able to welcome you back to Centara Grand at Central Plaza Ladprao Bangkok soon.

With best regards,

Reviewed February 16, 2018

We went to check in we were allocated a standard room when in fact we had booked a club room with club lounge access, needless to say it took at least half an hour to fix even though we had the confirmation email, no apology or offer of compensation through a couple of drinks. Room was old and pretty run down, food in the club lounge was very poor and renewed very slowly, outside jacquzzi needs a clean, water is murky, pool seemed ok, for the price I would recommend going somewhere else, Note: Beds are Thai style, concrete with a sheet over the top, very very uncomfortable.

Room Tip: Higher floor equals better views
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank wilrc1

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to write feedback regarding your recent visit to Centara Grand at Central Plaza Ladprao Bangkok.

First of all let me apologize for the confusion and mistaken for the room is not as your booking. Due to problem with third party booking platform when they are over booked the system will automatic book through a second host which caused the error in booking process not as per first your request. The hotel system show booking information not the same as confirmation letter as you had on hand. The hotel has contact third party booking platform to check the booking which caused the delay then instructed them to rectify this problem accordingly.

We also have noted with concern your comments about the food and service at the Club lounge as well as the pool and other problem inconvenience that may have been caused during your stay. Please rest assured that I have personally discussed in detail all points mentioned in your feedback with our Departmental Heads to remedy the areas of shortfall so that we constantly meet all of our guests’ expectations in the future.

Once again, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for bringing your feedback to our attention. It will certainly direct us in our pursuit to achieve greater guest satisfaction through constant monitoring and re-evaluating of our standards in terms of service. I sincerely hope that you will grant us with opportunity to restore your confidence in our hospitality by visiting our hotel again.

With very best regards,

Reviewed February 14, 2018

I got upgraded to a two room suite. The breakfast is huge and good quality and my only remark is that they should not pre cook pancakes and eggs as they get cold quickly. The restaurants are nice and good room amenities. For the price I am staying here again. As a note I met the general manager and complimented the quality of the staff and training and my company has five hotels in Japan so I am a fairly good judge.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
CGLB, General Manager at Centara Grand at Central Plaza Ladprao Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2018

Dear Sir,

It was an absolute pleasure to welcome you to Centara Grand at Central Plaza Ladprao Bangkok. Thank you for taking the time to write a kind review of your stay.

I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with the property and the service. We continuously strive to offer the best accommodation and hospitality in Bangkok, and we appreciate the feedback of guests such as yourself. I will be glad to pass your kind words on to the rest of my team.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Centara Grand at Central Plaza Ladprao Bangkok soon.

With best regards,