4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$210
Expedia.comUS$209
Hotels.comUS$209
PricelineUS$210
TravelocityUS$209
TripadvisorUS$209
4,853 results
All reviews executive lounge new york steakhouse lounge staff the entire staff nana plaza business trip home away from home wonderful hotel bts station por oat nathalie zoom kitty gym khun concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed December 4, 2022 via mobile

I had a chance to take my mom to visit Bangkok for her first time. She is 70 yrs. So, I choose JW Bangkok as the first choice and indeed nothing disappointing. Room is tidy and beautiful view, breakfast is excellent with JW standard. Moreover. Staffs are well trained and service mind. Just only the check in experience at 11:00pm. was a bit quite slow. However, everything just be brilliant with the services. Thank to all breakfast staffs and chef, the lobby bar girl (I forget to ask her name) who always help and support my mom at the lobby and take us beautiful pics for our memorial experience. Khun Timmy at the lobby who always greet and take care of my mom a long the ways till we walk out from the hotel. This is a brilliant experience for my mom which created by Marriott Bangkok staffs.
Porchom Phonmuk room902

Date of stay: December 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank porchompooh
Jovana Cvetkovic, Guest Services / Front Office at JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2022

Dear porchompooh,

We're so glad that you've enjoyed your stay at JW Marriott Bangkok so much.

It's wonderful to know that your interactions with our staff have been so positive. We strive to provide each guest with exceptional service and we're so glad that several members of our team went above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction. We'll be sure to pass your compliments along to our team especially to Khun Timmy.

Reviewed December 3, 2022

The security, quality of food and level of service were exceptional. Every hotel representative, from the housekeeping, concierge and lobby attendants to the desk staff, chef’s and security were first-rate. Each personable and professional. I did spend most of my time in the Executive and Lobby lounges, but I often came in contact with many others through the course of my day and was afforded a consistently met with a smile and each request or requirement was met with a can-attitude and positive results. I would like to recognize the following staff personnel for their unwavering support and first-rate service; Executive Lounge: Da, Tukta, Bee, Nok, Kwan, Muse, Foam.
Lobby lounge:, Orawan, Bunrada, Sudara, Tun- trainee.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Q5407SLjohna
Jovana Cvetkovic, Guest Services / Front Office at JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2022

Dear Q5407SLjohna,

Thank you for choosing JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok. We appreciate you sharing how much you enjoyed our inspiring service engagement, especially by Khun Da, Tukta, Bee, Nok, Kwan, Muse, Foam, Orawan, Bunrada, Sudara and Tun.

Evaluations like these inspire our team to continue delivering exceptional service.

Thank you again for your generous compliments, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed December 2, 2022 via mobile

Amazing property right in the heart of the city. Downtown is just around and you will not get tired of exploring nearby places on foot, although, all rides are readily available, whether it is hotel cab, Uber, local cabs or wonderful Tuk Tuk. You will feel Thailand around you.

Marriott has taken care of all the comfort to the best level. At least 10 dining options, cuisines from all across the world and Chefs are readily available to help.

Rooms are well decked up with a high level of maintenance and cleanliness. I can write more and more about this property and location but would restrict here and share some tips for travellers.
1. Take room on higher floors, enjoy the grand Bangkok view.
2. Try to go for buffet lunch or Dinner at least once at the resturant.
3. Keep local currency Thai Bhat handy for expenses.
4. Explore near by market, fruit market and night life.
5. Stay for atleast 2-3 nights.
6. Take Tuk Tuk to downtown grand mall and temple on the square.
7. Enjoy live band at Hotel Holiday Inn near the temple, you will love it.
Last but not the least, look at the pics that I have shared. Do atleast all of his and more

Room tip: Tips already mentioned in my review.
Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank PawanKGupta

Dear PawanKGupta,

What a wonderful feedback and a set of recommendations! We are very happy that you've enjoyed your stay in Bangkok, and especially at our hotel.

We hope to have the chance of welcoming you again very soon in your Bangkok home.

Reviewed December 1, 2022

I have been in a lot of so-called executive lounges around the world but this lounge is legit 5-star. Let's start with the lounge staff- they are on top of every detail and the food is amazing. I was there with my wife for Thanksgiving and did not know they would have a full-spread turkey, cranberry, mashed potatoes, roasted pumpkin, etc. It was awesome. Jin at the front desk is a rockstar- a true hospitality professional! The spa & gym was one of the biggest I have seen at any hotel and the facilities were top-notch! Sarah, Paeng, & Fah were outstanding! Overall the property exceeded our expectations and we will return again!

Date of stay: November 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mafia1969
Jovana Cvetkovic, Guest Services / Front Office at JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2022

Dear Mafia1969,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback after your recent stay with us.

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and being so pleasantly descriptive with everyone and everything you encountered during your time with us. I will share your praise with Khun Jin, Sarah, Paeng and Fah who went above and beyond during your stay.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed November 29, 2022

Always have the great experience staying at JW Marriott. I stayed at Executive floor and they have the lounge access. The foods, the drinks are tremendously amazing. The most satisfing is the executive lounge staffs. The best lounge ever. They are super nice with a big smile. We feel like in our own home. Specially ARIANA, he is super friendly.

Date of stay: November 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Black R
Jovana Cvetkovic, Guest Services / Front Office at JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2022

Dear 258blackr,

We appreciate the gracious review, and we thank you for choosing JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok. We seek to provide attentive service with luxury accommodations and amenities, and we are pleased we met your expectations. I will pass your kind words to Khun Ariana who went above and beyond to ensure you have a memorable stay.

It was our pleasure to having you with us, and we look forward to your next visit.