4,001 results
All reviews white room the executive lounge scarlett restaurant burger restaurant silom road trendy hotel chong nonsi bts silom area floor to ceiling windows rooftop restaurant night market an upgrade breakfast buffet high floor club room late check tuk tuk
Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

Thanks to Joy, Fah, Pad and Taen for the great service! Made our stay really perfect. They perfectly knew how to make the diffrence. Very attentive and friendly. The room was large and clean, the view fabulous.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Pullman G, General Manager at Pullman Bangkok Hotel G, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2018

Dear Piera D,
Sawasdee krap,

Many thanks for sharing such a positive review on TripAdvisor and foremost for highlighting our talented Club Lounge Connectors.
It is indeed very encouraging for us when our Guests take the time to congratulate us on our efforts, and it definitely motivates our staff to continually do an even better job. After all, we are fortunate to have a team of well-trained professionals who are the real asset to this hotel.

Thank you again for choosing Pullman hotel G and look forward to welcoming you back soon for another Pullman experience.

Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely loved the Pullman G. It is a very well appointed and well managed hotel with everything you could want for your holiday. The rooms are very comfortable ( I chose a Club Room), and the whole hotel has a very good vibe with very friendly and helpful staff. I would highly recommend the rooms which include access to the executive club. The reason for this is that for a few pounds extra you get access to a very nice club lounge on 27th floor where you can get a very good breakfast, afternoon coffee and cakes, evening cocktails all included. The staff up here are lovely and take very good care of you. There are also several other nice benefits included so well worth it if you want to spend a little more. The hotel is 5 minutes walk from Chong Nonsi BST and then only 5 stops to MBK, Paragon, Siam Discovery etc, a great starting point for any day in Bangkok. I would highly recommend this hotel and I will go back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank peterwF997EF

Dear peterwF997EF,
Sawasdee krap,

First of all many thanks for sharing such a positive review regarding your recent stay at Pullman Bangkok Hotel G.

We are extremely delighted to read that you have spent a very enjoyable time with us and you have particularly enjoyed the Club Lounge access.

Thank you again for choosing Pullman Hotel G for your recent trip to Bangkok and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

Sometimes it’s the people that really make a difference. I’d had low expectations of the Pullman G having learned it’s an old
Sofitel but I was pleasantly surprised.

I’ve stayed in many hotels around the area, from the higher ends like W, Sofitel So and Dusit to the simpler ones like Furama and iResidence—and PG strikes a very good middle ground especially for the price you pay. I had found a good deal with breakfast via Travelocity and at less than $100 a night it was very good.

Looks and vibe wise, PG is quite comparable to the Le Meridien in going for that cool, modernist and minimal aura with staff in plain white shirts and jeans.

First the downsides: the pool really is too small for a hotel with these many rooms. It’s long enough for a few laps with even a motorized wave machine at one end for some water tension (you can do laps in place if you can manage it). But for a hotel with 300+rooms the deck can get really busy and overcrowded.

Location wise, the neighborhood is much quieter than it used to be; there are a few restaurants in walking distance like Le Du and the high end Joel Robuchon. The nearest BTS which is vital to getting around the city is Chong Nonsi—a good 7 minutes walk away. The hotel offers a free tuktuk service to Saladang station, also nearby, but it’s only hourly from 10am-4pm.

Other than that EVERYTHING WAS SUPERLATIVE.

Check in was fast and breezy. The room they gave me on the 25th floor was all white and well appointed. I first thought it would feel glacial and charmless—and then I realized how soothing and calming it was to be spared if only for a few days from too much clutter and texture. It became an oasis of white calm and the bathroom with both shower and bath was in good form. If you’ve ever considered a mosaic tile bath like this, it’s a good experience for holiday but maybe not for real life at home. Toiletries while unbranded were of good quality. No rain shower. Also the doors do little to muffle noise from the outside hall; one can still hear loud conversation or doors slamming but that is fairly passing.

The staff at the gym was exemplary, notably One who taught many of the classes. He was a good teacher and an excellent trainer. There’s also an excellent
Steam room and a sauna in the pool area.

Breakfast was busy and bustling yet service was warm and prompt. They remembered I liked one particular table and gave me that for each day I was there. Food choices and quality was excellent.

All in all, the staff make the hotel better than it might have been. People like One, Grape, Pond were all exceedingly helpful in making my stay an enjoyable one. I wouldn’t hesistate to recommend Pullman G to anyone.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Pullman G, General Manager at Pullman Bangkok Hotel G, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2018

Dear JVATravels92,
Sawasdee krap,

First of all thank you for sharing such a detailed review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at Pullman Bangkok Hotel G.

We are most delighted to read that you have spent an enjoyable time here and rest assured that your constructive comments will be shared to the teams.

Once again thank you for choosing Pullman Hotel G and look forward to welcoming you back soon for another Pullman experience.

Reviewed May 18, 2018

Looking for a trendy hotel’yet With all confort and great service? Then the Pullman G is the place. Food is amazing, with the best burgers in Bangkok and the roof top bar and restaurant the Scarlet is a bliss. Don’t miss the breakfast too, their coconut jam’is to die for.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Laurence C,
Sawasdee krap,

First of all many thanks for sharing such a positive review on TripAdvisor.

We are extremely delighted to read that everything went very well and you have particularly enjoyed our both signature restaurant 25 Degrees and Scarlett.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon for another Pullman experience.

Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

Been staying in Pullman G for my business trip. The staffs are very kind and caring. I wasn't feeling well during one of the nights and they took good care of me. They provided me with medicine and also cooked me soup (something not in the menu btw) for my dinner! I really feel at home =D

Special shout out to k.eve, k.dear, k.fah, k.joy, k.orn, k.bow, k.som, k.taew, k.pad and the rest of the staffs for their excellent services! keep up the good work! ;)

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank henry c
Pullman G, General Manager at Pullman Bangkok Hotel G, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2018

Dear henry c,
Sawasdee krap,

Thank you so much for sharing such a positive review on TripAdvisor and more especially for your kind feedbacks towards our heartists mentioned.

I will definitively take the time to share your positive comments to our team members.

Thank you again for choosing Pullman Hotel G and look forward to welcoming you back soon for another Pullman experience.