26 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$114
travelup.comUS$127
PricelineUS$112
9,197 results
All reviews platinum mall executive floor grand deluxe room central world big c pratunam market pratunam area walking distance indian food excellent location night market breakfast spread pleasant stay tuk tuk shopping amaya shoppers
Selected filters
Reviewed December 2, 2022 via mobile

Location, rooms, service and food. Everything is top notch. Loved my stay here. Had visited Bangkok to attend a summit. Highly recommended for business and family stay. Very close to the best malls and markets. Only 45 mins away from the airport.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 997amitabhb
Nattadej Phumsupyuenyong, Owner at Amari Watergate Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2022

Dear 997amitabhb,

Allow me to sincerely thank you for your kind words and for sharing your thoughts about your stay at Amari Watergate Bangkok with fellow travelers here on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased to learn you have had satisfied with your stay in all aspects. At Amari Watergate we continue strive delivering a refine service to all of our guest.

My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back in the not so distant future Until then, I wish you all the best!

Reviewed December 1, 2022 via mobile

Chom was very courteous and excellent at serving us despite our kids running around.
Excellent renovated rooms at level 17.
Lifts also employ the auto assignment technology which optimises waiting time.
Good bfast spread as well

1  Thank FarnS87
Nattadej Phumsupyuenyong, Owner at Amari Watergate Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2022

Dear Batman2353535,

I am pleased to learn you have had satisfied with your stay in all aspects and special mention to Khun Chom for her hospitality. At Amari Watergate we continue strive delivering a refine service to all of our guest.

Reviewed December 1, 2022 via mobile

Great Hotel..... Amazing Hospitality......
All the members of Amari was really friendly and helpfull......
Special thanks to the team Muntana, Pim, Pom, Biew, Sun, Film.....
The entire team of Amari for taking Special care of me and my family..

1  Thank Daydream42416024498

Dear Daydream42416024498,

I am pleased to learn you have had satisfied with your stay in all aspects and special mention to our Executive Lounge team, Khun Muntana, Khun Pim, Khun Biew, Khun Sun and Khun Film for their hospitality. At Amari Watergate we continue strive delivering a refine service to all of our guest.

Reviewed December 1, 2022 via mobile

I don’t normally leave reviews but the service that was provided at our stay was above and beyond. They made sure all our needs were met. Mutana,film Pim and Biew, Cream I could not thank them enough from their hospitality and accommodations. The executive lounge also gave the best types of food and drinks and would definitely recommend and come back!

1  Thank Airader89

Dear Airader89,

I am pleased to learn you have had satisfied with your stay in all aspects and special mention to our Executive Lounge team, Khun Muntana, Khun Film, Khun Pim and Khun Biew for their hospitality. At Amari Watergate we continue strive delivering a refine service to all of our guest.

Reviewed December 1, 2022 via mobile

Check in was smooth and fast . Staff are friendly and polite. Thank you to Poyly Nam Nnut for providing good customer service to my family and I and escort us to the lift lobby. Looking forward to our stay here.

1  Thank Amirazainudin

Dear Amirazainudin,

I am pleased to learn you have had satisfied with your stay in all aspects and special mention to Khun Poyly, Khun Nam and Khun Nut for their hospitality. At Amari Watergate we continue strive delivering a refine service to all of our guest.