The hotel staff was always so nice to be around and they were very gracious as they provided us with a nice bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries and a free dinner to help us celebrate our special occasion.
We stayed at the hotel in a balcony room. It had a gorgeous view and it was really wonderful to be looking out on bangkok's skyline at night. The bed was very comfortable and the shower and bathroom was big and clean. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Bangkok.
We had a great experience at this hotel and thought it had a really interesting location. Since it was across the river from the main part of the city, it had a lovely private shuttle boat that took you across whenever you wanted. It was so nice to be on the boat that it actually ended up being a highlight of our trip!
1. the room was rather small, not a lot of room for luggage.
2. the room always seemed rather damp
3. The technology here is a little dated when compared to the Peninsula Shanghai, though it's still nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Developed as one of the finest hotel properties in Bangkok, its riverside location inspired the wave- shaped design, capitalising on the uninterrupted panoramic views from every room and adding a distinctive architectural statement to the Bangkok skyline. The Peninsula Bangkok offers commanding city views, luxurious comfort, sophisticated facilities, extraordinary dining options and the legendary Peninsula service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Peninsula Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peninsula Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Peninsula Bangkok
- Peninsula Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Peninsula