2,443 results
All reviews huntsman pub rib room premium club atrium restaurant club floor premium room sukhumvit road sun deck top floor corner room nana bts station bars and restaurants excellent hotel five star hotel business hotel buffet breakfast the executive lounge
Reviewed June 8, 2015

The Landmark is a central part of Bangkok and with a short stroll to the BTS (Metro) this hotel is perfectly located for the casual and more seasonal traveller. I travel to BKK for work 2-3 times per year and this is my first time staying at the Landmark however this wont be the last. From the very first time you get out of the taxi you are treated as though your the only person at the hotel, the staff are awesome and the meals at the hotels café are divine. They provide a well set out room with all 5 star amenities and make sure you go for a swim on the pool on the 9th floor.

Room Tip: I stayed in 1409 and had a great view of the city beyond which was a nice way to end the night (Watching the world go by)
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank 8Aussietravellers8
TheLandmarkBangkok, General Manager at Landmark Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2015

Dear 8Aussietravellers8

Many thanks for sharing your experience of your first stay with us at The Landmark Bangkok on this website.

It is with much pleasure to learn that you have thoroughly enjoyed your stay recommending the hotel for its excellent location, excellent service, together with your food & beverage offerings.

We are certainly conveniently located, only minutes from Nana BTS and we are pleased that you found it to be so convenient. Thank you for your kind comments regarding our staff. We strive to deliver outstanding customer service and we are thrilled that you appreciated their efforts.

Thank you once again for selecting The Landmark for your stay in Bangkok. We do look forward to welcoming you back for another enjoyable stay very soon.

Reviewed June 8, 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for just two nights on my return to Mumbai from Hanoi from late night of 5th June the morning of 7th June. This was my 3rd stay at this hotel.

The club room though not too large, is well equipped, modern and comfortable. The bathroom is quite spacious and modern. The air conditioning was very efficient in spite of the HEAT outside. Bed and pillows are very comfortable.

The hotel is a very short walk from Nana BTS and close to all the action on Sukhumvit road.

My stay was very short and hence not much to comment but everything was perfect.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo

Dear BurzinDN

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at The Landmark Bangkok and sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed our refurbished room on the club floor which is proving very popular with many guests. Our spacious and comfortable guestrooms are one of the hotel elements that we are extremely proud of and it is always a pleasure to read our guests’ positive comments regarding these.

Thank you also for highlighting our excellent location in Sukhumvit. We certainly are conveniently located, only minutes walk from Nana BTS station and we are pleased that you found it to be so convenient.

Once again, thank you very much for always selecting The Landmark during your stay in Bangkok. We look forward to welcoming you back for another enjoyable stay very soon.

Reviewed June 7, 2015

My travel schedule is like that of many business travelers. Sometimes I have to extend my stay and sometimes my business concludes early so I check out early. If you check out earlier than your scheduled departure here at the Landmark, they may charge you for the duration of your scheduled stay. Also, their check-in cancellation policy for my reservation is 2-days instead of the more typical 1-day notice or day of arrival notice elsewhere. I think all this may depend on your rate...

So... If your travel plans are such that you may require flexibility in lodging, I wouldn't book at the Landmark Bangkok. For those of you who are fortunate enough to not be subject to changing schedules, here's a summary of the rest of my Landmark Bangkok experience:

The public hotel facilities rate a 3-4 in this price range. Several options for dining.

My room rates a 3. It would rate a 2 if I were the sort who objects to the view of a wall 10-feet outside my window. Just wall! I think the total wall view applies only to a number of the "premium" rooms so be aware of that when booking and maybe ask about your potential room during check-in.

The breakfast buffet is good and gets a 4. Room service food was a 3 but maybe I just made a poor choice by ordering fish and chips delivered to my room instead of in the pub.

The lobbyand restaurant staff are very friendly and attentive and housekeeping is good so all get a 4.

Location is 5 if your priority is Nana but the Nana area has declined in my opinion. It seems seedier and "harder" these days so for me a 2 is generous.

I guess my stay at the Landmark Bangkok could be considered about average until I discoverd my early check-out policy. The hotel definitely isn't worth "rack rate" to me if that's what it takes to avoid the penalties. Bangkok has too many other good options for hotels so I won't be booking at the Landmark again.

If Nana is your priority, and you don't require flexibility (or mind paying for it...) maybe the Landmark would be more appropriate for you than for me.

Room Tip: Beware of COMPLETELY obstructed view from some "Premium" rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
TheLandmarkBangkok, General Manager at Landmark Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2015

Dear mistertee9

I would like to thank you for taking time and trouble to post this review, sharing your experience with fellow travellers in this forum.

We are delighted to read that our service from the restaurants, housekeeping, and front desk teams had met your expectation. We continually aim to deliver high standards of Thai hospitality to delight our guests and I am pleased that you experienced this from the team.

Thank you for highlighting the view from your room, which if correct, I have identified this morning and taken the liberty to email you personally. We are in the process to create a garden feature from the outside of this bedroom to try and enhance the area and this will be expedited now.

Regarding the early check out charge , I have noted your departure was due for the following day and as the hotel honours all our guest bookings , we do hope that our guests appreciate why we have to impose an early departure charge.

Thank you for selecting The Landmark for your stay in Bangkok. Please do contact me personally at e-mail hm@landmarkbangkok.com in order that any future reservations can be arranged to both our mutual satisfaction.

Reviewed June 5, 2015

This centrally located facility has a wonderful Jazz club with featured singers. You will have an awesome evening, for sure. The drinks are good and not expensive. I went with some friends and this atmosphere is so nice to catch up with friends while listening to beautiful music.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends

Dear Ellie Z

I would like to thank you for staying at The Landmark Bangkok recently and for posting a review on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your overall experience in our hotel particularly our location and the Rendezvous Bar.

It is wonderful to learn that the comfort and ambience of the bar provided for a very enjoyable evening in Bangkok. Thank you for highlighting the drink offerings and the singers at Rendezvous Bar. Our team strives to deliver outstanding customer service and we are thrilled that you appreciated their efforts.

On behalf of all the Rendezvous team, thank you very much for visiting and supporting us. We will be only too delighted to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed June 4, 2015

once again I will be returning to this first class hotel I have stayed here on no more than 10 times a first class hotel near the ky train plenty of helpful staff always wiling to help a grat place to start your adventute in the land of smile

1  Thank graham r