2,488 results
All reviews huntsman pub rib room premium club atrium restaurant club floor premium room sukhumvit road sun deck top floor corner room nana bts station bars and restaurants excellent hotel five star hotel business hotel buffet breakfast the executive lounge
Reviewed October 4, 2017

Stayed here for 4 nights. Room is decent size. Bed is big. They have good swimming pool and free access to Fitness First. Bathroom is very interesting, they have clear glass windows between the bathroom and the bed. With a press of a button, the window freeze and it's not clear anymore. Location is everything, just 15 steps away from Nana BTS Station. It's 5 minutes walking distance from Nana Plaza and 10 minutes from Soi Cowboy. Also lots of bars and clubs around. This hotel caters for any type of travellers from families, businessman, friends, etc. My personal opinion, this would be more suitable to businessman or friends as the location is in the red light district area. So you might find some 'ladies' going in and out the hotel all the time. But don't get me wrong, lots of families stay here as well as it is an excellent hotel.

Room Tip: there's only 1 room with bath tub in each floor. it's room no 1. for example if it's level 17. the room with bathtub will be 1701
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ronaldy O
TheLandmarkBangkok, General Manager at Landmark Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2017

Dear AstroboyChorong

Many thanks for staying with us at The Landmark and delighted you enjoyed the hotel facilities and its excellent location for your stay in Bangkok. I will be our pleasure to welcome you back in the very near future for another memorable stay.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

The hotel itself is good and the staff is very polite, but they need a complete renovation! Also the room was quite small for Thai luxurious standarts and the buffet oriented for Asian crowd more than the Western one. Upon check-out had to wait for "housekeeping chacking the room". Really? You think guys I can take something?! Terrible! And, dear hotel, don't apologize. You know it and you will do the same next time. And the last is AC issue. It blows over your pillows so you can't stand it and have to switch on and switch off all the time and night long.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
TheLandmarkBangkok, General Manager at Landmark Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Dear alexzhdanov

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review on this website and for your kind comments regarding the hotel and the Thai team.
On departure we always have our housekeeping team check our guest bedrooms for any valuables that may have been left and to double check safe deposit boxes. Quite a number of international travellers have left passports and other valuables in the past and only realise once they have reached the airport. We provide this service for our guests convenience and I do apologise if this delayed you slightly on departure.
We have identified your room number and have this morning had the flow of air conditioning rectified in the bedroom. Thank you for highlighting this to us and we have made a note of your future preference.
Thank you so much for staying with us when in Bangkok and we do look forward to welcome you back in the very near future.

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Many thanks for a wonderful holiday and for all the help from staff in this great hotel. Location ideal for easy access to sky train travel access , Nana station 100 m from hotel and travel time to Chao Phraya river about 20 minutes with easy access via water taxis to a lot of main city sights. Day tour booked via hotel to river Kwai and death railway excellent and very interesting and moving experience. Hotel facilities top class restaurants, rooms, swimming pool and gym. A welcome sanctuary after a busy day in Bangkok which never sleeps!
We look forward to visiting the Landmark Bangkok again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Eric and Linda M

Thank you so much for submitting a review following your stay with us at The Landmark Bangkok. I had much pleasure in sharing this review with our team and we are all so delighted that you found the levels of service, facilities and comfort to your liking.
Delighted that you enjoyed our superb location, making travel and connections with the sky train so easy to move around the city that never sleeps.
We will very much look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable experience and thank you for selecting The Landmark for your stay in Bangkok.

With best regards

Reviewed October 2, 2017

We stayed at the hotel for 2 nights before flying to Dubai and again found it to be good value and of a high standard in terms of efficiency, decor and facilities. Our room was of a high standard and provided all the toiletries, slippers, dressing gowns, coffee, water etc that we needed. The staff are well trained, very friendly and helpful. The hotel is situated in a busy area on the main drag so taxi journeys to and from the hotel can be time consuming during peak rush hour times. The sky train is literally a few minutes walk away though. A great hotel if you want to enjoy the surrounding nightlife, some of which could be described as 'colourful'! We were disappointed to find that the hotel's Huntsman Bar (typical English bar) which also offers western pub food had no live music on the sunday evening (despite advertising as nightly live music!). Pub prices are expensive unless you order during Happy Hour which finishes at 2100 hours each evening. Before then its buy 1 get 1 free which makes them more reasonably priced.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear peterrobinson

Many thanks for staying with us at The Landmark and your support is greatly valued by us all. Delighted you enjoyed the hotel facilities and its excellent location for your stay in Bangkok once again. Thank you for recommending the hotel and the customer service from the team, they all work ever so hard to deliver high standards of Thai hospitality.Your kind appreciation is very warmly received by us all and it will be our pleasure to welcome you back for another memorable stay.

Reviewed September 30, 2017

I am a multiple time guest at this property (4 times in 2 months). On current visit, I ordered room service (2 dishes). After no food was delivered following 40 minutes, I called again and was told that 1 dish had been incorrectly prepared. Thus, the delay. Finally, after 50 minutes from initial call, food was delivered. The 1 dish that had been prepared correctly had been sitting out entire time - thus, was cold. Hungry, I ate both and then called Room Service for trolley collection. After 90 minutes, no one had come so I pushed it out into hallway where it sat for at least 30 more minutes. Given the poor service, I reported details to Duty Manager and requested the items be taken off my bill. She said she was unable to act without contacting Food & Beverage. After 1 hour, she called to say they would discount my bill 30%. Really? This is the type of poor service I expect at a much lower standard hotel and certainly would have expected the Duty Manager to resolve differently. I am still here - finishing my visit -
but will not be returning to this property and would urge all business/frequent travellers to realize that - while nice from the outside - the human capital / service inside the building wholly underwhelms.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
TheLandmarkBangkok, General Manager at Landmark Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2017

Dear MS2017_Tadvisor

Thank you very much for highlighting this issue and firstly may I extend my sincere apologies for the matter concerned.
Please , rest assured, corrective action has been taken. A full investigation has been carried out to identify where we went wrong and to ensure that this is not repeated. We certainly should have acted with more inisght and the least we could have done was waive the items concerned as you, quite rightly, indicated. This has been done and our duty manager has reconciled the invoice and followed up by separate email directly to you.

We pride ourselves on our levels of hospitality and I am sorry that we let you down on this occasion. Please do contact me directly on hm@landmarkbangkok.com for any further assistance and I will be pleased to assist with any future reservations in order to restore your faith us.

Best regards