2,489 results
All reviews huntsman pub rib room premium club atrium restaurant club floor premium room sukhumvit road sun deck top floor corner room nana bts station bars and restaurants excellent hotel five star hotel business hotel buffet breakfast the executive lounge
Reviewed March 28, 2010

We stayed one night at the Landmark Hotel. It was enjoyable, though they were unable to accommodate our request for a king bed, so we were given a room with two twins upon check in. The bathroom was not spotless, which I would expect in this type of hotel. We ordered room service for breakfast which was delivered quickly and was tasty for room service food (waffles were better than the teeny tiny pancakes).

The pool area was very enjoyable, a great way to spend a very hot day. Lovely service and good food.We ate at the hotel's Huntsman Pub restaurant; the food was decent but it seems to be the hangout for old men with young Thai escorts, which was somewhat unnerving. Ok for an overnight stay, close to the big night market (which is a must see), not close to the river area. Probably would try another hotel if we return to Bangkok.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Travel212
Reviewed March 16, 2010

Myself and my partner stayed at the Landmark for 3 nights at the start of March. We enjoyed our stay at hotel. The welcome to the hotel was excellent and the staff very welcoming.
Our room was more than adequate for what we needed it for, especially when considering the room rate charge.
We didn't eat at the hotel other than breakfast, which had excellent variety.
On the whole an enjoyable stay and the hotel is in a excellent location.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Richard W
Reviewed March 1, 2010

Can I say that the Landmark is a good hotel, the staff are on the ball, the rooms are clean and the location is great. When I stayed here 8 years ago I couldn't fault the place, however the area around the hotel has changed, at night mobile bars appear on the street playing loud music until 4.00am . this aging property with its single glazed windows couldn't keep out the noise even at floor 15. The room was clean but the decor was the same as I remembered 8 years ago and it wasn't particularly new then . As a result it looked a bit tied, I'd expect more from a wannabe 5 star.
On the plus side its well positioned right next to the Sky Train the only sensible way to explore Bangkok and the pool is great for cooling off after a days sightseeing.
I would still recommend this hotel, but pay the extra for a better room, and at least level 25 or above if you want a decent nights sleep.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 25, 2010

I have stayed at many hotels in Bangkok over the years. The Landmark is one of the best in terms of convenience and, of late, value. I booked via an online reservation site at 2,700 baht per night, which is excellent value for a hotel of this standard in the heart of Sukhumvit.
The hotel is situated on Sukhumvit Road approx 1 minute walk to the Skytrain at Nana Station. Rooms are a little on the small side but well appointed, bathrooms have been recently renovated. Good restaurant facilities with an Irish bar in the basement.
Overall a very good 4 star hotel.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank traveller59
Reviewed February 25, 2010

at first this hotel seems to have everything. spotless clean, friendly staff, great location. the biggest problem for me was the amount of single men with prostitutes. they were everywhere. i was sorry we stayed here only for this reason. apparently christmas is really bad in thailand for single men looking for a good time.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family