4,378 results
All reviewslower lobbycentral worldthe club loungesiam paragonf bexcellent locationfour seasonsbusiness hoteleasy accessbreakfast spreadshopping mallbts stationspassoskywalkghmeegym
Reviewed April 4, 2018

The spa here is one of my best experience. I have tried quite lots of spa but they are quite incomaprable to this place. The staffs here are very qualified with perfect English, freindly service minded and presented what they are doing professionally. I tried an hour of massage and I would say that together with the high standard of facilities and

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
grandhyatterawan, General Manager at Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear Yuriko31,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your spa experience.

We sincerely appreciate your feedback regarding your spa experience at i.sawan Spa, and for recognizing our friendly and professional associates and therapists.

Please rest assured that your feedback will be shared with the team from i.sawan Spa.

It is through feedback such as yours that assists our team to monitor and fine-tune our facility and service experiences.

We look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

I always stay at Grand Hyatt Erawan Hotel when I travel to Bangkok and it never let me down. The service is always excellent, staff are friendly and helpful. Nice room with sufficient space. Very convenient location where I can go to Big C, world centre, Siam in a minute. It’s just next to BTS station where I can go anywhere easily. Highly recommend if you want a relax and comfortable trip.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
grandhyatterawan, General Manager at Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear fanfancarolwong,

Thank you so much for making Grand Hyatt Erawan your preferred hotel in Bangkok.

I am delighted to learn that you continue to enjoy your stays, and thank you for your recognition of our friendly and helpful associates.

Please rest assured that your feedback will be shared with the Grand Hyatt Erawan team.

We are fortunate to be located in the heart of the premium shopping district, adjacent to the Erawan Shrine and to the Sukhumvit and Silom BTS lines.

We look forward to welcoming you home in the near future.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

We ended our 2 week vacation in SE Asia with 3 nights in Bangkok. It was a welcome and luxurious oasis compared to the other 4-5 star hotels we were staying at in HCMC, Chiangmai old town and Mae Rim - where the lobby was grand and relaxing, the electricity and AC didn't go out when you left the room/pulled out the room card, and the breakfast buffet was not to be missed! We LOVED that it was a 5 min walk to a BTS station (just 3 stops from Terminal 21 mall food court!), and down the street from a Big C supermarket (where we loaded up on dried mangos, dried durian and other thai snacks to bring back to the states). Just across the street is Central World mall, where you can get delicious Japanese pastries from the SETAN side, and nightly stands will set up for night market shopping just outside the mall. Nearby ATMs are available as well. It will take you ~1 hour (depending on traffic) from either airport via taxi and highway. ~30 min taxi to the Grand Palace. Every amenity was met in the room, from bone china teacups to enjoy your tea or coffee with a view of the park and skyline, to plush slippers and robes. Rainfall shower head and separate soaking tub was wonderful after a hot day out. AC was super strong and not the standalones that blow directly on you in bed. We will definitely return!

Room Tip: Opt for higher floors to get a nice view - we were on the 11th floor and had a beautiful view of the park and some skyline.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Diana J,

Thank you so much for selecting Grand Hyatt Erawan to be a part of your SE Asia vacation.

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay.

We sincerely appreciate your detailed feedback regarding the luxurious guest room facilities, and our breakfast offering at The Dining Room.

We look forward to welcoming you on your next visit to Bangkok.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Lovely hotel, well located. V close to the Chitlom BTS. Easy access to many malls in the area. We got upgraded to the Club Rooms which was great! A bit of a mix up with our airport pickup but the staff was very apologetic and attentive. The gym is a bit cramped for space. Pool area is lovely. All in all a brilliant hotel with excellent customer service. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Club Rooms are excellent with the concierge service and cocktails in the evening.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
grandhyatterawan, General Manager at Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Dear Journeyman009,

Thank you so much for selecting Grand Hyatt Erawan on your recent stay, and for recommending our hotel to other travellers.

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay in our Grand Club room, and that your service experience exceeds your expectations.

We apologise for the inconvenience you experienced with your airport pickup.

Please rest assured that I have shared your feedback with the senior leadership team in Rooms Division for improvement.

We look forward to welcoming you home to Grand Hyatt Erawan in the future.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

This was my second visit to Thailand and I decided to stay at the Grand Hyatt Erawan, instead of the Park Hyatt which I chose last October (2017). Both are wonderful hotels, but I felt more at home at the GH Erawan. The Club lounge, the people, and one bar in particular are the many reasons why I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Vara (sp?) in the Club lounge greeted me daily and took care of my needs like confirming dinner reservations and making sure I was always comfortable. I met the hotel Sommelier, and Sylvain Meme, the new manager for the restaurant, Tables Grill. I enjoyed a wonderful wine pairing dinner that was hosted at Tables with Lebanese wines from Chateau Musar. The third generation owner of Chateau Musar, Ralph Musar, was also there and introduced all the wines himself. The GH also had a cigar and whisky/scotch bar in the lower lobby area that was outstanding. All in all, the hotel had everything I would expect from a Hyatt property and more. The rooms were modest, but clean and well attended by staff. I would highly recommend a stay at the Grand Hyatt Erawan and a visit to the Tables Grill restaurant.

Room Tip: I happen to be on the 16th floor and the Club lounge was on the 17th floor. There was a connecting stairway in the middle of the hall (not at the end of the hall as you might expect) from the 16th and 17th floor which made going to the Club very convenient. This was a huge plus in my mind!
Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Alan Y,

Thank you so much for selecting Grand Hyatt Erawan on your recent stay, and for recommending our hotel and Tables Grill to other travellers.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed the wine pairing Chateau Musar dinner, and your experiences at Bar@494 and the Cigar lounge.

Your kind compliments extended to Khun Vara, Khun Bird (sommelier), and Sylvain (Tables Grill manager), are sincerely appreciated.

Please rest assured that they will be recognised for their effort and care.

We look forward to welcoming you home in the near future.