3,607 results
All reviewsthe executive loungediplomat barseasons placediamond memberwireless roadshuttle buscorner rooma small shopping malllounge accessevening cocktailspillow menuexcellent hotelrain showerfitness centeran upgradebreakfast buffetpool area is
Reviewed April 2, 2018

I've stayed here twice in the last month, but I've been coming to events in the ballroom for years. Check in was fast and friendly. Gold status got me free breakfast and club access. King room was modern, clean, and very comfortable. The a/c works so good and I slept like a baby.

Club access gets you afternoon tea and heavy hors d'oeuvres at dinner on the 29th floor with an amazing view. It's enough that you don't need to go to dinner if you want to stay in. The breakfast buffet is outstanding and the food quality is superb.

The pool is very large and towels are provided. There is also a bar and light snacks are served in the afternoon. The gym is well equipped, working, and properly staffed. We didn't try the spa, but from the outside it looked superb.

The Diplomat Bar is quite popular featuring live music on the weekends. Overall a wonderful stay and I can't wait to come back on my next trip.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
sebastien p, Director of Operations at Conrad Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Dear Grawburg,

Thank you for your loyalty both to the Conrad Bangkok and to the Hilton brand as a Hilton Honors Gold member. We are grateful for your detailed review, and I am particularly pleased that you were able to take advantage of the amenities in our Executive Lounge.

We look forward to hosting you again on your next visit to Thailand.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

This is a decent hotel, close to the embassies and Lumpini Park.
Taxi from airport was 350bht, make sure you show your driver a map of where the hotel is as some of them have never heard of it.....walk away if this is the case.
Under 10mins walk to the closest BST station.
Room was large, clean, modern spacious bathroom.
Executive lounge was excellent, probably best selection of breakfast buffet in a lounge that we’ve come across and very efficient staff.
Yes this hotel is not one of the more modern ones in Bangkok and its not in the middle of all the ‘hub hub’, but it is the usual Conrad standard and closest enough to everything you will need during your stay in Bangkok.

Stayed: April 2018

Dear stalig,

Thank you for staying with us at the Conrad Bangkok. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your visit, particularly the service and amenities in our Executive Lounge. Should you stay with us in the future, I recommend taking advantage of our complimentary shuttle service to the nearest BTS station.

I hope you will continue to choose the Conrad brand in your travels throughout the world.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I had a couple of days stay for business and I must say the hotel was quite comfortable and clean. The service was also great and the staff do not hesitate to welcome you with a friendly hello. Upon checkout the front desk was rather busy and a CocaCola meeting of some type was going on. There was a separate desk specifically for checking those guests out. There was no one at there desk and the staff asked if I was a part of the group. I said no and that I was just checking out at which time they immediately assisted although they were tasked with the event. They did not hesitate and streamlined my checkout. Excellent service and attention to detail.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear MakoaVC,

Thank you for choosing the Conrad Bangkok for your recent business stay. I am pleased to read that our staff made the difference in providing you with an exceptional stay.

We hope to see you again in the future, whether for business or leisure.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Sadly I am giving this hotel 2 stars. If you look at my other reviews you will see they are almost always good, when I am not happy I often don’t bother saying anything, but this is a Conrad and expected better.... My girlfriend and I were staying 8 nights in Bangkok as part of our travels. We spent the first seven in the Hilton Sukhumvit and decided to stay the final night in the Conrad as a treat. It was not a treat.

Is it abnormal to want to spend the last night of your holidays sitting in the bar relaxing with a drink?... not in my books. However we were told that there are no seats available (in the hotels only bar after 9) because there was pre-booked function! That’s fine I guess. But are there not other areas of the hotel for functions? In this instance i feel the normal paying guest can get stuffed and were not given all the amenities that they paid for. This is POOR! I will take a moment to give the GM credit. When I asked him he did say he would accommodate me ... but in the end we went to the Vertigo Moon Bar (which I highly recommend) and spent my money outside the hotel.

Another point is we went outside to walk to the BTS and 7Eleven only to be told after there is actually a shuttle bus and a connecting shopping centre beside! I suggest this information be provided during check in? Basic and helpful information like this should be normal custom for this hotel?

The cherry on the cake was cockroaches in the bedroom ... on one of the highest floors! I understand the climate is tropical but we did not see any insects in our room during our travels in Southeast Asia.

This comment may seem harsh. But this is a Conrad!! It’s supposed to be better than it’s counterparts, but this one is worse.

Finally I give my compliments to the chef of the Chinese restaurant. It was the only spectacular part of the stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Justin B,

I sincerely regret that you were disappointed in your recent visit. Because of our location in the heart of Bangkok, there are occasional unavoidable problems with cockroaches on our property. The hotel undergoes regular treatment for this issue, and I can assure you that we have since treated the area surrounding the room in question to prevent any further issues.

If you would like to discuss any of your concerns directly, I invite you to email me at sebastien.pisano@conradhotels.com.

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Room was really nice, comfortable and clean on a hilton honors floor. I only stayed one night, so I didn’t have the opportunity of using the facilities, front desk staff was very welcoming and helpful. I mentioned to them that I was leaving early and the lady at the front desk offered me to leave a breakfast box for us to pick up early next day at check out. It as very thoughtful and we really enjoyed it at the airport. The only not very pleasant situation that I experienced was with one of the ladies at concierge, when I asked her for her help to give me some ideas to plan my quick visit to bangkok, she just handed me a map while she was kind of deciding in front of me with other concierge lady of who will help me. So I felt like I was bothering them with my request, so I just took the map and left. But overall the staff was very nice and hospitable. So I will recommend to use this property.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ECROlathe_Ks
sebastien p, Director of Operations at Conrad Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

Dear ECROlathe_Ks,

Thank you for your loyalty to the Hilton brand as a Hilton Honors member. We appreciate your detailed review, and I am particularly pleased to read that you enjoyed the service of our staff. We will take your comments into account regarding the service of our concierge as we work to provide an immaculate guest experience in the future.

We hope to see you again soon on a future visit to Bangkok.