This was my 2nd time in Thailand. We stayed at the Grand President both times while we were in Bangkok. I can't say enough great things about this hotel! It is central to everything and the train in only about a 5 min walk down the street. The hotel is clean and there is 3 separate pools for each tower. The breakfast buffet is well worth it, and they cater to different tastes as far as food goes.
If you are looking for a great Thai Massage, be sure to check out Health Land Spa (450 Baht for 2 hours). They are professionally trained and I highly recommend it if you feel jet lagged. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand President Bangkok is situated along Sukhumvit Soi 11 and a 5 minute walk to Nana BTS skytrain station. It is walking distance to entertainment outlets such as QBar and Bash, and a short drive to hospitals, embassies and shopping centers. This property features 437 air-conditioned rooms and suites all with a kitchenette consisting of a large fridge and microwave oven. Additional facilities include a Laundromat, 3 outdoor swimming pools, cafe with alfresco dining, sauna and steam room. Present your keycard for exclusive discounts and/or free entrance to select restaurants, bars and hospitals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand President reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand President Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Grand President Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Grand President Hotel